[3.5] Pure Uniques Molten Strike HOWA. 4 Mill Shaper DPS, Good Defences

This build is amazing! Cheap and effective for boss melting. Thank you for your hard work min-maxing it and specially for withstanding so many changes and nerfs. It was a basically different game when the post was created. This is a work of love.

Is Ele Weakness on Hit the best enchant for Shaper's Touch gloves for Raider/Inquisitor?
/del
YOU MUST HAVE EBOLA TO KNOW THE WAY
Last edited by Elenthier on Apr 17, 2018, 1:33:24 PM
So I am confused about the 47% chance to hit in the molten strike calculations. Is that 47% based on accuracy or just the percentage of balls hitting the average hitbox of the enemy? And we know that molten strike projectiles can miss because it's an attack, according to MarkGGG. So why not grab a bunch of accuracy on your tree to scale damage more?
"
AgurBadur wrote:
So I am confused about the 47% chance to hit in the molten strike calculations. Is that 47% based on accuracy or just the percentage of balls hitting the average hitbox of the enemy? And we know that molten strike projectiles can miss because it's an attack, according to MarkGGG. So why not grab a bunch of accuracy on your tree to scale damage more?

its about how many projectiles can hit a target (due to the spread) and not accuracy.

Accuracy is no issue with shapers touch and the accuracy nodes the build aready picks up
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
MrBubuX wrote:
This build is amazing! Cheap and effective for boss melting. Thank you for your hard work min-maxing it and specially for withstanding so many changes and nerfs. It was a basically different game when the post was created. This is a work of love.

Is Ele Weakness on Hit the best enchant for Shaper's Touch gloves for Raider/Inquisitor?

Thanks for the words I had fun keeping it updated and accessible.

Ele weakness on hit is a corruption not an enchant, I do think its the best option but temp chains on hit isn't bad either for defense.
Hi currently leveling this build played this build on abyss league and want to give a shot again what would be the best molten strike gem set up for 4r 1b 1g Splendour?
Currently pushing 100 with a mapping variant of this build. Even when I started with baseline investment on a 5L, it does obscene damage. I sacrificed a lot of the damage potential, and it still farms. High ES, high evade, decent block, VP, high ele mitigation with incandescent heart + balanced wise oak, chaos immunity, high immortal call uptime with jugg, this build is TANKY AF as well. Just so much QoL and synergy all around, it's a build of beauty.

Having a blast playing it, probably would have quit the league without it.
"
WaffleT wrote:
Ele weakness on hit is a corruption not an enchant, I do think its the best option but temp chains on hit isn't bad either for defense.

I got these, any tips on how can I fully utilize the dual curse from Occultist? I might have to manually cast the second curse but another automatic curse on hit or blasphemy would be sweet.
Struggling immensely in leveling this.. at level 50 I'm just getting my ass handed to me by every boss and harder packs. I'm trying to gfigure out how to get this build to a reasonably working place.
"
Haddoq wrote:
Struggling immensely in leveling this.. at level 50 I'm just getting my ass handed to me by every boss and harder packs. I'm trying to gfigure out how to get this build to a reasonably working place.

I switch to CI and took Ghost reaver once I can wear zahndethus with those recommended leveling uniques this gives me 3k ES and grab vitality void, vaal pact and pure talent jewel connected the tree to slayer to get the 1% leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info