Not supported anymore

"
Twinks wrote:
Could not be much online recently, I updated the level 100 skilltrees 1 last time towards the right amount of skillpoints, added dual curse tree and I did change the stream layout + info + did reset the bot and renewed it. Will stream from tomorrow on again if someone wants to ask something or just see the build. Will most likely play MF setup and at standard due Harbinger not providing anything interesting and me not getting a Ruby Flask at SSF there ;-)
gl & hf all

Which skill tree are you running yourself? Feels like the extra curse would add greater value and the playstyle doesn't really change.

On another topic, final thoughts on Pyre?
Last edited by Daze on Aug 10, 2017, 11:16:27 AM
"
Daze wrote:
Which skill tree are you running yourself? Feels like the extra curse would add greater value and the playstyle doesn't really change.

I am currently running the dual curse version but with MF setup of 77 IIQ 290 IIR 189 MS + Max Roll Binos :-)

And yes with 3.0 providing a more narrow path to Whispers of Doom and also more self damage mitigation due Pantheon I would in general prefer to drop vitality for that setup.
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:
"
Daze wrote:

I am currently running the dual curse version but with MF setup of 77 IIQ 290 IIR 189 MS + Max Roll Binos :-)

And yes with 3.0 providing a more narrow path to Whispers of Doom and also more self damage mitigation due Pantheon I would in general prefer to drop vitality for that setup.

How would you apply 2nd curse and which one do you use?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
How would you apply 2nd curse and which one do you use?

Remove Vitality and Curse on Hit. Use Blasphemy + Flammability to apply it automatically and the Witchfire Flask is the 2nd curse.

Edit @ Daze, I still did not test/do the math about the Pyre, will do so when I am switching back to the main gear, just keep remininding me please.
Lonewolf
"
Daze wrote:

Did the Math and testruns now.
Short Summarize:
Exchanging 1 ring with a Pyre is acceptable if you have a really crappy Ring.
By using a Pyre you will lose around 300-500 Life depending at your Ring Char-Level and other Gear.
That reduced Life does mean lower Healthpool, less Regeneration and lost of damage output.
Obviously the Pyre does make up for the Damage output, but the difference is negligible.
Using 2 Pyre is then obviously even worse.
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:
"
Daze wrote:

Did the Math and testruns now.
Short Summarize:
Exchanging 1 ring with a Pyre is acceptable if you have a really crappy Ring.
By using a Pyre you will lose around 300-500 Life depending at your Ring Char-Level and other Gear.
That reduced Life does mean lower Healthpool, less Regeneration and lost of damage output.
Obviously the Pyre does make up for the Damage output, but the difference is negligible.
Using 2 Pyre is then obviously even worse.

Appreciate the verdict. It was fun using it for lvling for sure.

Would you spec out of dual curse later or keep it? I'm trying to compare the passive tree builds based on survival, farming, bosses and such.
The only reason to switch back towards Vitality would be Endgame Content (Guardians, Shaper, Breachlords and maybe U-Lab U-Atziri depends on your gear) for simple farming or leveling with T10-15 Maps the dual curse is with the changed tree really nice and effective :-)
Lonewolf
Why run crit flasks when RF doesnt crit???
"
Kappash wrote:
Why run crit flasks when RF doesnt crit???

For that reason we do run the CwdT + Blade Vortex Setup (about 18% Critchance per hit).
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 12, 2017, 12:58:07 AM
to OP: thanks for chest advice

I got atziri chest and have to say.. so far it helps a lot vs burst damage where I would kill all mobs except that one rare which would kill me.. in this case I can tank with almost always full health..

Heck, i just tanked double spider boss no problem ( almost died lol) but with any other chest I would have almost died vs single boss! Thats how strong atziri chest for me feels like so far.

Harbingers same idea -> you run in the middle of where group spawns - you end up with full life and kill mobs. With any other chest I would kill a pack but be in dangerous situations almost every time!
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Last edited by webas on Aug 12, 2017, 10:42:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info