How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Aetherium wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Next league I'm going to try to play up two characters in parallel, rather than series. I always find it a struggle to give up on my first and start a second, but at the same time I find stuff that I know would work better on a different character. We'll see if that works out.
ive tried that and it caused me to use same pieces of equipment on both characters and it was painful, having to swap out gear piece every time u swap character is not fun

Yeah if u're playing two characters, they have to be completely different archetypes, so u don't need the same gear.

Like a Life based and an energy shield based one for example. Caster and melee and so on. Otherwise u'll always want the best gear (that from the other character) on ur current one.
yay I finally did it, after weeks of farming Catarina and Prophecy to get the last fragment for multimod.

Now I can farm Haewark even more efficient in the hopes to craft a better weapon for the main character :D

crazy, but fun league for me this time around.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Sep 4, 2021, 2:11:30 PM
May have to do a Totem build after all.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Aetherium wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Next league I'm going to try to play up two characters in parallel, rather than series. I always find it a struggle to give up on my first and start a second, but at the same time I find stuff that I know would work better on a different character. We'll see if that works out.
ive tried that and it caused me to use same pieces of equipment on both characters and it was painful, having to swap out gear piece every time u swap character is not fun

I do that with a necro and a gladiator. Complementary classes concerning red, green, blue.

"Unfortunately" being a little bored with maps (and with a Tabula Rasa) I have started a ranger as well now.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Sep 7, 2021, 5:55:38 AM
have been leveling on heists, atleast i have options now

d:-D*
First time this has ever dropped for me:

Graveyard boss
Still play SSF on my main account :)
And Rog makes some good stuff:

Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
BasilWood wrote:
First time this has ever dropped for me:

Graveyard boss
Gratz! i knew when my first one dropped it was amazing! :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
should still regal it cause i don't even play anymore this league if bad imma vaal it x'D
Edit: time for my only exalted orb and ofcourse close my eyes before i do lmao x'D
edit 2: i closed my eyes and welp guess time for a vaal orb now x'D

edit 3:
who would have known :O ggg wouldn't have i bet lmao x'D oh well most fun i had with PoE in weeks at least x'D gl you guys! :D i'm back in 3.16 hope the nerfs from this league will be worth it. only make my own builds and well my favorite were bombed big time this league sadly :(
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by satanttin on Sep 23, 2021, 3:58:17 PM
500 PAGES!!! I lay claim to this milestone for posterity, much like my previous claim on this forum - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936101

Hi Ma! xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info