How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

was been a while x'D leveling it up as we speak :)
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Not having a great time at the moment. I've reached red maps on my conc path chieftain, but since I wasn't able to find or craft any useful Staff I can't make the transition from 2h Axe... That leaves me with a very stupid non crit build without much defenses. It's not fun going in red maps now, because I know I'll die too much going forward, so I started another build in hopes of getting a Staff somewhere along the way.

At least I dropped a 6L non corrupted chest already, so only the Staff is missing :D
Did Uber-lab on my first try this time. Pretty good for me. Had to pass up a really nice helm enchant... extra projectile on Forbidden Rite. Going to regret that someday.
Guess I'll try a reaper build this league?
Gwennen ended my suffering at last.

Now I only need some exalts to clear the suffixes and multimod it^^
something wrong with my tabula

Very nice armor. Would use it on a Forbidden Rite character somehow. Hope to get in a bit of play with that before they trounce it.

Actually ID'd this sword off the ground as is, and exalt slammed the phys as fire.

Took me a LONG time farming the lion cards, I think I ended up getting 3 bows, the shield and the jewel before getting the chest. BUT, 6 linked it in like 19 fusings.

Just some dense fossil spam. Went non crit for a long time with the armor shield (was around 1.7m dps), re-tooled my tree and gear for crit and I'm hovering around I think it was 2.7m last I checked with mark up.

And lastly some uniques I've gotten my hands on, want to try a new build soon probably with some of these but can't decide yet.

Last edited by Bleu42 on Aug 16, 2021, 11:36:41 PM

also have this nonsense. wooo me

some cool finds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info