How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Ok having this feels fairly unethical hahaha
Been looking for a good sword for some time now. Something to replace Oni-Goroshi. Really elusive. Got a rare jeweled foil with Tyrannical on it and two useless prefixes in the way and annulled off the Tyrannical. Pretty upset about that. But it's keeping me playing.

Tried harvest reroll suffixes.. well was hoping for some IAS roll.. maybe next time

On the other hand this fat armor chest is great for the easy maps I farm atm

Edit: nevermind, game crashed mid ultimatum and I ripped rofl, this thing hasn't happened since league launch but at least now I can permanently write off playing HC as an option
Last edited by krenderke on May 16, 2021, 9:13:40 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
This one stands out.Only one key so far.

RIP:

The key is pretty shit but Cerberus limb is not bad of a drop for ssf.
He got the Limb from the key, and was not all that excited about it... hence "RIP".
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 16, 2021, 4:59:24 PM
I just dropped a key
Hopefully I'll get something interesting, maybe build enabling.

Playing a CoC Assassin and this dropped after killing Kitava at the end of the campaign, still trying to six link it, I'd even settle for a five link.

I used the key...
Last edited by AbilityPoints on May 17, 2021, 3:21:54 PM
some pretty neat things I crafted for my second build.

Now just need to 6link it... lul
Threw another 250 fusings at my chest piece... no luck. Really hard to switch from Oni-Goroshi to a five link.

Stubborn piece of crap.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 19, 2021, 1:18:38 PM
"
Sadaukar wrote:
some pretty neat things I crafted for my second build.

Now just need to 6link it... lul

Why craft on a clothed belt base? I think you're better off with a Stygian vise.
Pretty sure he wanted the influence. Getting a better base that's got the influence you want isn't very likely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info