Guess time to play melee.

whats good about that sword anyway?
"
xMustard wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

Guess time to play melee.

whats good about that sword anyway?

You can look at it as perma uptime for Vaal Double Strike, but instead, this Vaal Double Strike uses your main skill.
guess i'd have to see it in action

awakener level 8 sirus downed. my first sirus kill was AL0, and my 2nd kill was AL8. i wasn't sure i'd have enough DPS, only getting to an absolute peak all things together and active at all times 1.2m shaper dps. so i more realistically only have about 800k dps with caustic arrow.
shaper kill came shortly after sirus8

very happy with this league. absolutely love it. love the new atlas. love this character i was able to put together.
even though there are a ton of things i'd like to improve, im trying to start collecting and crafting gear for another character (arc miner) to just have fun with the rest of the league.

Character Gear

Anyone know what options there are to farm for a Lion's Roar granite flask? There is a div card that drops from Desert+Dunes but it's not really possible to target farm those maps with the new atlas. I'm doing bestiary for the "Random unique flask" recipe whenever I can. I guess Alva/temple can let me swap a unique for another of the same tier. Is there anything else?
"
Userbla wrote:
Anyone know what options there are to farm for a Lion's Roar granite flask? There is a div card that drops from Desert+Dunes but it's not really possible to target farm those maps with the new atlas. I'm doing bestiary for the "Random unique flask" recipe whenever I can. I guess Alva/temple can let me swap a unique for another of the same tier. Is there anything else?

Only other thing would be Ancient Orbs.
Managed to reach level 90. unless I get a better wand I think I'll struggle to beat Sirus even if I can spawn him. Anyway here's my gear, I six linked my chest in under 150 fuses but I can't get a good wand, oh well.

hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Jan 15, 2020, 7:30:50 AM
This league, something very weird happened:
First day:

Two days ago:

Yesterday:

No game, I've tried Facebreakers, but clearspeed is awfull...
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Managed to reach level 90. unless I get a better wand I think I'll struggle to beat Sirus even if I can spawn him. Anyway here's my gear, I six linked my chest in under 150 fuses but I can't get a good wand, oh well.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

It's really not worth the gamble 6 linking a generic rare chest. You have so many sources of 6 link body armour nowadays, get those and then craft on them. A tabula isn't that far off from a basic rare chest.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info