[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Hefer wrote:

All I meant that POB with those big clusters are impossible to make, since 2 suffixes notables is not going to work. You could do them when they firstly appeared in POE. Clusters notables could be 2 preffix and 1 suffix only now (except megalomaniac) that is why I was asking who was playing last league or now, if they can share their pob.

I am having fractured fan on blades. Used like 40k wilds and only after I realized that they cannot be made. (fan of blades is preffix, heavy hitter is suffix, martial provess is suffix also)

I have no idea what you are talking about still. You get 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes on large clusters. The jewels are very possible to make as I just made (or bought) them last league in affliction.

Don't know where you are getting your info but large clusters get 2 and 2.

Then you have made/bought fan + martials + something else (100% not heavy hitter)

Dont take it wrong, your build is absolutely amazing and fun, I am making it for 4rd time, and playing this game for like 9 years or so. On big cluster you can have ONLY 2 notable preffixes, + 1 Notable suffix. Because big cluster jewels notable suffix is from the same mod group. That is why it is totally impossible to make.

In my opinion the best option for this cluster is fan of blades + martial + feed the fury for the boss fights
OR
fan of blades + martial + devastator for map farming.

I am 100% sure that you probably made some other cluster. Also here is what wiki says:

Large Cluster Jewel
adds 8-12 passive skills, has 2 sockets. It can have up to three notable passive skills; two prefixes, one suffix.
"
Hefer wrote:

Then you have made/bought fan + martials + something else (100% not heavy hitter)

Dont take it wrong, your build is absolutely amazing and fun, I am making it for 4rd time, and playing this game for like 9 years or so. On big cluster you can have ONLY 2 notable preffixes, + 1 Notable suffix. Because big cluster jewels notable suffix is from the same mod group. That is why it is totally impossible to make.

In my opinion the best option for this cluster is fan of blades + martial + feed the fury for the boss fights
OR
fan of blades + martial + devastator for map farming.

I am 100% sure that you probably made some other cluster. Also here is what wiki says:

Large Cluster Jewel
adds 8-12 passive skills, has 2 sockets. It can have up to three notable passive skills; two prefixes, one suffix.

Just clicked the wrong passive node in POB. Will update when I get a free chance.

The ones I used were: Fan of blades, Calamitous, and martial Prowess. I missunderstood what you were saying, though you were mixing up medium and large cluster jewel and saying that you can only have 2 notables on a large.
"
Just clicked the wrong passive node in POB. Will update when I get a free chance.

The ones I used were: Fan of blades, Calamitous, and martial Prowess. I missunderstood what you were saying, though you were mixing up medium and large cluster jewel and saying that you can only have 2 notables on a large.

I am so glad that we have made it to a consensus. My bad translating my thoughts wrongly. Will show my pob to everyone after will make lvl 100.
"
Hefer wrote:

I am so glad that we have made it to a consensus. My bad translating my thoughts wrongly. Will show my pob to everyone after will make lvl 100.

POB updated with proper passive and guide updated, thanks for pointing that out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info