[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Hey Great Build! But I had some questions.
I've not been playing this for long yet (Act6), I almost have most gem setups.
What I couldn't figure out was, where do ancestral protector and herald of ice come in to play? Did I miss something?
I really had fun so far with this build, and I want to take it to the endgame.

Ancestral protector u can get from a1, not sure if ranger gets it (probably not) so just buy from lilly in a6, she sells all gems. Herald of Ice you can get in a2 from quest reward when you get all ur heralds.

Thanks for the quick reply!
This is not what I meant, but I can see that my question was confusing. What I meant was, how does this build utilize those gems?
How does this build fare nowadays? Still easy red maps on budget gear?
I am absolutely wiping content. I use Ice Bite instead of Lightning Pen for freeze and shatter % and build is undeniably smooth af. Currently 110k flasked single target dps (7 frenzy), going to attempt shaper / uber atz soon. Strong af, could clear red maps on 1 ex budget.
"
Accaris wrote:
Quick dumb question. When I equip a shield I lose 3k sheet DPS. I know sheet DPS probably doesn't matter, but I thought maybe the attack speed from this shield would be a big boost, but apparently not. What kind of bonus does dual-wielding give this build?

The reason being that lyco makes it so your hits can not be evaded. Meaning it gives you 100% accuracy instead of your like 82-84. Overall that is a HUGE chunk of dps, which is why that shield is used. Currently it is unrivaled. Dual wielding gives us a bit of attack speed, but since were not phys we don't even benefit for that, so lyco + claw is the way to go.

"

Thanks for the quick reply!
This is not what I meant, but I can see that my question was confusing. What I meant was, how does this build utilize those gems?

Sorry i misunderstood. Herald is an aura gem, you activate it and it reserves a part of your mana, you simply leave it on all the time (or reactivate it when you die as it turns off) it gives you the boost to your damage which you can read on the gem skill itself.

Ancestral protector is a totem that you place down (usually for single target boss kills) and it basically just boosts your attack speed while you are near it giving you some more damage.

"
ressiv wrote:
How does this build fare nowadays? Still easy red maps on budget gear?

Same and great as ever IMO. Even a little better due to some power creep, new implicits, new veiled mod crafts etc etc.

"
vRelinquished wrote:
I am absolutely wiping content. I use Ice Bite instead of Lightning Pen for freeze and shatter % and build is undeniably smooth af. Currently 110k flasked single target dps (7 frenzy), going to attempt shaper / uber atz soon. Strong af, could clear red maps on 1 ex budget.

Always good to hear the build is liked and doing well :)
how do you sustain being hit ive just hit maps lvl and i feel extremely squishy, like damage is kinda okay, but im not killing them fast enough so i get hit time to time and if i get hit it rly hurts

also do i play point plank all the time?
Last edited by m0tY on Mar 16, 2019, 2:45:37 PM
"
m0tY wrote:
how do you sustain being hit ive just hit maps lvl and i feel extremely squishy, like damage is kinda okay, but im not killing them fast enough so i get hit time to time and if i get hit it rly hurts

Between block, dodge, evade, life, leech, and being ranged it is pretty easy to survive.

Most people that die a lot or can't possibly understand how to live for an entire map usually ask this question and the reason is ALWAYS the same. Vinktar makes you take 50% MORE damage which is huge and the person does not have immune to shock rolled on their diamond flask. Checked your profile and Lo and behold. Not only do you not have immune to shock on a flask but you don't even have a diamond flask, instead you have 2x quicksilver flasks, which makes no sense at all since literally 99.9999999999999% of your movement speed will just be whirling blades.

So my best advice to you is read the guide fully, get the right flasks, and then you are not frustrated and dying, and my time is not wasted on answering questions that are already covered in the guide.

As for point blank, of course you do. Did you think every map you ran you removed the passive point and then got it before every boss kill, just to remove it again at the start of the next map?
Spoiler
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
m0tY wrote:

Between block, dodge, evade, life, leech, and being ranged it is pretty easy to survive.

Most people that die a lot or can't possibly understand how to live for an entire map usually ask this question and the reason is ALWAYS the same. Vinktar makes you take 50% MORE damage which is huge and the person does not have immune to shock rolled on their diamond flask. Checked your profile and Lo and behold. Not only do you not have immune to shock on a flask but you don't even have a diamond flask, instead you have 2x quicksilver flasks, which makes no sense at all since literally 99.9999999999999% of your movement speed will just be whirling blades.

So my best advice to you is read the guide fully, get the right flasks, and then you are not frustrated and dying, and my time is not wasted on answering questions that are already covered in the guide.

As for point blank, of course you do. Did you think every map you ran you removed the passive point and then got it before every boss kill, just to remove it again at the start of the next map?

you have a good night dude, thanks
Last edited by m0tY on Mar 16, 2019, 5:21:03 PM
Hello, sorry for the noob question but what do you mean when you say that tombfists have 10% more damage?
Thank you.
"
Paeioup wrote:
Hello, sorry for the noob question but what do you mean when you say that tombfists have 10% more damage?
Thank you.

If you socket the jewel that gives you intimidate, and read intimidate, it actually makes monstesrs take 10% increased damage, which is a 10% More multiplier.
Hello, I have just reached end-game with this build and I am clearing low level maps very easily. Are there any tips for changing gear or squeezing more DPS? Worried I'll struggle in red maps. Here is what I have:

IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info