[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build and its been doing some good work.

Not sure what is left to prioritise on the rest of my gear. If you could take a look that would be amazing! <3

I have 19k tooltip in hideout with auras and golem (GMP). 32k with Slower Proj.

Do you reccomend upgrading gloves for more damage, jewellery (my left ring is kinda crap I think) or saving up for a rats nest with an enchant? (I think my claw is good its 358 edps).

Cheers for the build!

(am also working on 20/20 gems of course! wondering what I need gear wise).

Hey im about to respec my frost blader to this one but i cant really figure out which claws to use what is the best option?

Just a rare claw with good EDPS (with lightning on it). I think you want above 320 or so atleast.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build and its been doing some good work.

Not sure what is left to prioritise on the rest of my gear. If you could take a look that would be amazing! <3

I have 19k tooltip in hideout with auras and golem (GMP). 32k with Slower Proj.

Do you reccomend upgrading gloves for more damage, jewellery (my left ring is kinda crap I think) or saving up for a rats nest with an enchant? (I think my claw is good its 358 edps).

Cheers for the build!

(am also working on 20/20 gems of course! wondering what I need gear wise).

Hey im about to respec my frost blader to this one but i cant really figure out which claws to use what is the best option?

Just a rare claw with good EDPS (with lightning on it). I think you want above 320 or so atleast.

and attack speed i think? could u link me yours?
"
4L Setup: Minion Life > Wrath > Lightning Golem > Slower Projectiles (just easier than swap)

What do you mean by just easier than swap?
"
Cachimbada wrote:
"
4L Setup: Minion Life > Wrath > Lightning Golem > Slower Projectiles (just easier than swap)

swap with gmp in your spectral throw setup
ignore this post just realized the answer.
Last edited by ssbmgrimm on Aug 11, 2017, 4:09:05 PM
Mesed around on Path of Building, some observations:

The old added light/lightning pen/increased crit damage setup does the least damage now, compared to two other setups:

Spectral Throw - GMP - WED - Added Light - Ice Bite - Added Cold

Spectral Throw - GMP - WED - Increased Crit Damage - Ice Bite - Added Cold

In general, on the lower end of things the first setup does more damage. Once you get a good amount of crit, increased crit damage does a bit more damage, but the increases are very small, around 10% more damage on the upper end of the spectrum. But given they're both blue, just play around with it and see which you like more. Both setups do more damage than elemental focus due to shock. Like, way more.

Another thing I've noticed is that shield charge is a huge upgrade compared to whirling blades. It feels faster, is more reliable at procing fortify, and is way easier on the mana. I have to shield charge into a wall like 20 times to run out of mana. In fact, if you manage to crit, you can actually one shot white packs straight up.

Just run Brine King for your major to basically act as a CWDT IC setup to prevent stuns.

My planned links:

One of the above two options for ST
CoH - Herald of Ice - Ele Weakness
Orb of Storms - PCoC - CoH - Ele Weakness
Increased Duration - Vaal Haste - Wrath (no where else to put it tbh) - Vaal Grace
CWDT - Golem - Enfeeble - Optional: Vortex/Frost Bomb for chill
Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - PCoC(Optional. Can't take Vortex if you take this)

If anyone wants a PoB link: https://pastebin.com/XrULMZjj
The gear and jewels are just stuff I made for testing
Last edited by Unspec on Aug 11, 2017, 4:14:02 PM
"
Cachimbada wrote:
"

Slower projectiles is just to swap to single target damage for boss kills. Its easier having it in a piece of your gear though instead of running around with it in your inventory.

"
Unspec wrote:

The old added light/lightning pen/increased crit damage setup does the least damage now, compared to two other setups:

In general, on the lower end of things the first setup does more damage. Once you get a good amount of crit, increased crit damage does a bit more damage, but the increases are very small, around 10% more damage on the upper end of the spectrum. But given they're both blue, just play around with it and see which you like more. Both setups do more damage than elemental focus due to shock. Like, way more.

Another thing I've noticed is that shield charge is a huge upgrade compared to whirling blades. It feels faster, is more reliable at procing fortify, and is way easier on the mana. I have to shield charge into a wall like 20 times to run out of mana. In fact, if you manage to crit, you can actually one shot white packs straight up.

Just run Brine King for your major to basically act as a CWDT IC setup to prevent stuns.

My planned links:

Increased Duration - Vaal Haste - Wrath (no where else to put it tbh) - Vaal Grace
Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - PCoC(Optional. Can't take Vortex if you take this)

Ice Bite + Added cold is what I "guessed" would be best. It really surprises me that inc crit strike turns out better than added lightning though. For the most part it was already the weakest gem unless you had a CRAZY amount of multi. After all the crit nerfs and multi nerfs in 3.0 this really really surprises me.
"
Unspec wrote:

My planned links:

I would still take the Lightning pen setup preferably. The added cold/ice bite setup only gives you more damage against regular mobs. Against bosses and guardians/shaper the lightning pen setup will give you more DPS. I think the DPS will matter alot more vs guardians/shaper.

You're right about the increased crit damage vs increased crit chance though giving more damage when you reach higher levels of crit chance. It actually becomes fairly significant when you factor in the diamond flask even at lower crit levels.

Elemental focus is better against shaper since he's shock immune. I'm thinking it may be better vs guardians/ high tier bosses as well since shock is scaling now with how much damage you deal.

I'm at around 40-50k per hit so vs guardians with around 10mill hp shock would only be adding 2.5% damage, while Elemental focus is around 30% more damage for me.

For regular mapping though elemental focus probably isn't as great since you would lose your source of power charge generation and the shock would be much more significant vs lower life monsters.

"
Unspec wrote:

My planned links:

why ele weakness over assassin mark?

also what level should cwdt be at?
Last edited by Austy on Aug 11, 2017, 5:39:01 PM
Was wondering how important it is to get a claw that has ~320 tri-ele dps compared to the one I'm currently using. I checked with path of building and the damage difference didn't seem large.

Ign : Sparksssssssssss (11 s) or DeliciousPotatoess
Last edited by GamerXz on Aug 11, 2017, 5:55:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info