2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

So the general area of most things seem to have been "buffed" ( aside from some skills ), but the effects of Additional Area of Effect from Gem and Passives have been "nerfed"

I like the approach, even if it might render my proudest character creation slightly "nerfed" as a side effect.
Less Whining More Grinding
Cyclone didn't even get mentioned
Can't imagine how hard the nerf must have been
wut? Didn't you say that melee splash area will be buffed? It looks even smaller after the change.
Jezus I'm more confused than before. So what about spell radius. Discharge 20% quality? And other spells?
Last edited by Kastmar on Feb 26, 2017, 7:17:16 PM
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
Cyclone didn't even get mentioned
Can't imagine how hard the nerf must have been

It got removed from the game
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Large AoE is fun and players like investing in it to see returns. Better nerf it. Wouldn't want people enjoying our game the way they want.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:

Oh hello fellow chicken man
"
Rory wrote:
  • Victario's Charity now has 20% Aura Area of Effect, instead of 10% Aura Radius.

I am no doubt alone here but I kinda hope this means it's available as a reliquary drop. Would love to own a foil version of my unique :3
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
What about Concentrated Effect? What kind of numbers are we going to see with it?
A well thought out change, and a pretty good read :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info