2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

So with those AoE changes and without direct buff like +1 to radius every 3lvl Vaal Ice Nova are literally unplayable now? srsly its just unplayable no kidding! i had 146% aoe on my last VIN build, its pretty far from max possible value but satisfying, and now for compensate those 146% inc aoe radius in 2.6 i need about 500% inc aoe and as you might know this is impossible...
So Reave becomes literally unplayable, and Vaal Reave becomes literally useless.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Is the "cold-only" splash of the new threshold gem for glacial hammer 14 units? same as the duelist notable?
This Aoe is about the 30% of all aoe skills what about:
ice trap, heralds,dd, EA ect
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 26, 2017, 8:23:38 PM
Really wish you took the time to show all the skills before and after, because some are better, and some like reave are now unusable. So it would be nice to know before 2.6 what skills are now 100% dead.
RIP Reave and EQ.

GGG really hates melee/life. Just murdered the main starter spec.
Thats the biggest insanity i ever seen.
Instead of heling Life-Based Builds to keep up with the Metashit
you Nerved allmost all good Lifebased Builds.
Great i wasent ever so disapointed of GGG
specialy after this great first Informations for the upcomming leagues.
I´m sad
what about Fire Burst AoE ?
IGN TylordRampage
So flameblast got cucked?
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
I thought this would be a nice change, but turns out its not that great. Also, why would you nerf Reave and EQ of all AoE skills lmao?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info