[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:
"
SorakaFlocka wrote:

So I got this vaal on my 6L the other day, I was trying to 6L an Inpulsa's also, but should I just run this instead for my endgame?

P.S. Thanks for the guide, this is the first build I've played after coming back in a year and I really enjoyed it. Got to level 91 for the first time ever with this Sparker. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

The covenant is best in slot for this build.

Oh okay that's good to know, I saw Inpulsas for BiS clear and thought I should rock that instead. Thanks! Hopefully this +2 duration helps me out I've found myself dying a lot at Minotaur.
"
SorakaFlocka wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
SorakaFlocka wrote:

So I got this vaal on my 6L the other day, I was trying to 6L an Inpulsa's also, but should I just run this instead for my endgame?

P.S. Thanks for the guide, this is the first build I've played after coming back in a year and I really enjoyed it. Got to level 91 for the first time ever with this Sparker. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

The covenant is best in slot for this build.

Oh okay that's good to know, I saw Inpulsas for BiS clear and thought I should rock that instead. Thanks! Hopefully this +2 duration helps me out I've found myself dying a lot at Minotaur.

u have no damage lol

I was worried about that, you think I should switch out for a 20q lightning damage?

edit: switched out energy leech for 21q added lightning damage
Last edited by SorakaFlocka on Jul 2, 2019, 8:07:08 PM
"
SorakaFlocka wrote:

I was worried about that, you think I should switch out for a 20q lightning damage?

edit: switched out energy leech for 21q added lightning damage

im not too sure but i think hypothermia doesn't really give that much dps tested both ingame and looked into pob and it wasn't much (hence why im using 6 blue setup myself)

buy lvl 21 20% qual spark/vaal spark or 21 23% its massive upgrade especialy the quality makes alot of difference

grab a ring with cast speed and resists/life

ur weapon could use upgrade this one seems pretty low dps wise
http://poe.trade/search/osimobotohatattry this search it should boost dps bigtime for mere 15ish chaos ( u can play with search options and find even cheaper similar items especialy if dont use scepter and go for wand/dagger)

flip ur lvl 20 gems with gcp + gem in vendor to get lvl 1 with 20 quality (especialy ur herald ones spell echo and controled destruction but i would do it for most of them personally )

get rid of rotgut , and vessel of vinktar and buy urself a atziris flask with 15% elemental damage to chaos , and regular quicksilver with movement speed

like these

oh and ur jewels are a disaster

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/74MnVRS5 use this link (click on sum with multiple numbers to list jewels with greatest sum and then buy the ones that has over 75k offer like 1-10c per that jewel to people who have no prices on them and u should be easily able to buy them and they will boost ur damage by alot (shield caster jewels are really cheap aswell)
Last edited by Vaikisss on Jul 3, 2019, 5:18:10 AM
Has anyone looked into timeless jewels that might work with this build? A bit starved for jewels I know but haven't looked into them myself so no idea...
Vaikiss - What Pantheon are you running with your setup? is it the same as the guide?
"
xeriosp4nd4 wrote:
Vaikiss - What Pantheon are you running with your setup? is it the same as the guide?

same as in guide but i switch one of minor gods inbetween depending what i do

when im speed mapping i use the one that gives 5% movement speed when hvnt been hit recently

garukhan when maping for more speed , tukohama when bossing or delving

and then major god solaris all the time
Last edited by Vaikisss on Jul 4, 2019, 3:59:18 AM
It's worth noting that with energy leech POB shows superior damage over increased crit strikes/ damage WHILE we are leeching.

Now if the build is very strong and everything dies before it does damage to us clearly the crit gems are better, but if we are continuously leeching ES it looks to me that the optimal links could be : Spark - Energy leech - spell echo - added lightning damage - controlled distruction - increased crit dmg/ crit strikes.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
It's worth noting that with energy leech POB shows superior damage over increased crit strikes/ damage WHILE we are leeching.

Now if the build is very strong and everything dies before it does damage to us clearly the crit gems are better, but if we are continuously leeching ES it looks to me that the optimal links could be : Spark - Energy leech - spell echo - added lightning damage - controlled distruction - increased crit dmg/ crit strikes.
thats my 6 link setup i think projectile speed (green gem) is really good aswell instead of crit damage/chance if damage is high enuff
Thanks for the awesome build. I am struggling just a little bit with random deaths in tier 12-13 maps and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I have about 3 exalts at the moment in liquid currency and other stuff I could sell for some more currency.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info