[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hi guys !!

Im here to say thank you for that build, I really enjoy it and reach, for my first time, level 94 with it.

I wanna share my stuff and I recommand that build, really, it's safe and deal good damage. Only expensive if you want to optimized stuff.

Stats

Three
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWAx4D7gVCCaoMUg18D6sRLREvEVAV1xa_GGoZihslHNwdFB2-HxgfQR_HIvQkiyj6KgsqOCsKK3gsnCy_LYsy0TOHNbk5UkGWRUdJUUuuTLNQQlH7UzVWY1fJWAdca13yX2piWmSdbAttGW1scFJ8g3_Gga-Cx4RIhMWGronTi4yMNo5kjxqPRo_6km6TJ5cGm6GbtZx7nsShL6a-pwinK6i5rrOxBbVItvq4k7jQuZO747xWvorAZsCawcXDCcM6w23Eos0W0B_Q0ND10nzZW9n82jrfmOkC6rrrY-vu6_XsGO1h7-vw1fId96b31_nd_ro=

As you can see, some little things can be upgraded but the build still works really fine.
Thanks again !
Just trying to figure out how curses work with this build.

I have three points where I cast curses.

My gloves have 'curse enemies with level 10 Temporal Chains' and also contain the curses attached to my low level CWDT (Warlords Mark and Enfeeble)

I also have my boots with contains 'Herald of Ice' and the 'curse on hit' mechanic which casts Assassin's Mark.

My understanding is that I can have two curses up at a time and if a third one is cast it will write over one of the previous two. For example I fire off a spell from a distance and because of the gloves the monsters will be cursed with 'Temporal Chains'. If I then stand there and let them hit me and trigger the low level CWDT, the 'Temporal Chains' curse will be replaced by both 'Warlords Mark' and 'Enfeeble'. But because I am normally fighting back, the monsters curses will be flipping around between these three curses with hopefully 'Temporal Chains' being up most of the time because I hope that I am hitting them more than they are hitting me. Please let me know if I am off on this thinking?

Also should I be leaving my low level CWDT at level 1 so that procs more or raise it a few levels?

What I don't really understand is how 'Assassins Mark' works. I think what happens is that as soon as a frozen monster dies, they shatter. The act of shattering causes nearby monsters to become cursed with 'Assassins Mark'. If they are still cursed with 'Assassins Mark' when they die, I get rewarded with some mana (not sure if I get some ES or not because of 'Ghost Reaver'). What I would like to know is if this is true and what happens if a monster dies because his neighbor shatters, was the curse applied before the death or not? I also presume that I could be replacing 'Assassins Mark' with 'Temporal Chains' as soon as I hit them again if they did not die due to shatter. I am also a little confused on why the OP recommended replacing 'Warlords Mark' with 'Ice Bite' on the boots if I had 'Temporal Chains' on the gloves?

Also can someone tell me some of the map Bosses that I should avoid due to elemental reflect? Bottom line is which maps should I be shaping?

Thanks
Last edited by Skua99 on Apr 20, 2017, 12:34:06 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Just trying to figure out how curses work with this build.

I have three points where I cast curses.

My gloves have 'curse enemies with level 10 Temporal Chains' and also contain the curses attached to my low level CWDT (Warlords Mark and Enfeeble)

I also have my boots with contains 'Herald of Ice' and the 'curse on hit' mechanic which casts Assassin's Mark.

My understanding is that I can have two curses up at a time and if a third one is cast it will write over one of the previous two. For example I fire off a spell from a distance and because of the gloves the monsters will be cursed with 'Temporal Chains'. If I then stand there and let them hit me and trigger the low level CWDT, the 'Temporal Chains' curse will be replaced by both 'Warlords Mark' and 'Enfeeble'. But because I am normally fighting back, the monsters curses will be flipping around between these three curses with hopefully 'Temporal Chains' being up most of the time because I hope that I am hitting them more than they are hitting me. Please let me know if I am off on this thinking?

Also should I be leaving my low level CWDT at level 1 so that procs more or raise it a few levels?

What I don't really understand is how 'Assassins Mark' works. I think what happens is that as soon as a frozen monster dies, they shatter. The act of shattering causes nearby monsters to become cursed with 'Assassins Mark'. If they are still cursed with 'Assassins Mark' when they die, I get rewarded with some mana (not sure if I get some ES or not because of 'Ghost Reaver'). What I would like to know is if this is true and what happens if a monster dies because his neighbor shatters, was the curse applied before the death or not? I also presume that I could be replacing 'Assassins Mark' with 'Temporal Chains' as soon as I hit them again if they did not die due to shatter. I am also a little confused on why the OP recommended replacing 'Warlords Mark' with 'Ice Bite' on the boots if I had 'Temporal Chains' on the gloves?

Also can someone tell me some of the map Bosses that I should avoid due to elemental reflect? Bottom line is which maps should I be shaping?

Thanks

Look... first of all temporal chains will be applied even before you hit the target. As soon as you shatter an enemies the curses of your herald setup will spread arround. You can replace the warlord's mark in your herald's setup with Ice Bite as soon you do no longer need the mana sustain. The ice bite gives you a little damage but mostly frenzy charges. You curses more or less change all the time... but your power, endurance and frenzy charges will stay for a duration x and will always be renewed.

We use CWDT for curses because it is just great for our defense and really important our herald of ice often cannot spread curses in bossfights because we do not shatter mobs.

You should mostly shape linear maps like strand, mesa, etc. which you can clear very fast. Just take those you like to play :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 20, 2017, 8:41:10 AM
hm, seems interesting, i assume this is HC viable too? and doryani catalyst is expensive on HC :/ around 2-3 EX for it
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
hm, seems interesting, i assume this is HC viable too? and doryani catalyst is expensive on HC :/ around 2-3 EX for it

If you want to play this build in this version in HC... then the answer definitly is no!!!! I guess with a bit thinking and much more investment in defense, freeze duration, etc... you could make a hc viable version.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 20, 2017, 10:57:52 AM
Kind of new to POE, how do you meet the strenght requirements for the items?
"
Stacorde wrote:
Kind of new to POE, how do you meet the strenght requirements for the items?

Not exactly sure what you mean but don't level your red gems too high and if you need take some strengzh on gear or some passive node.
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 21, 2017, 12:39:27 AM
Yeah, i meant gems. Thanks.
Why do you use the 3 spark projectile enchant??. Have you tried with spark projectile speed or increased damage, wich one it's better for this build, or depends if you want more dps or AOE??

By the way, pretty good stuff in this guide.
Last edited by tiopoll on Apr 21, 2017, 10:58:15 AM
"
tiopoll wrote:
Why do you use the 3 spark projectile enchant??. Have you tried with spark projectile speed or increased damage, wich one it's better for this account, or depends if you want more dps or AOE??

I personally have tried 3 spark projectile enchant and 40% increase spark damage enchant. The increase in spark damage is useful if your damage is not high enough to freeze majority of mobs but once you are well geared and have high enough damage, the extra 3 spark projectile is better (more chance to crit and hit more mobs). I haven't tried with increase spark projectile speed..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info