[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Glithy wrote:
"
Barteos wrote:
quick question ( sorry if I missed the answer in this treat) - in 6l you put control destruction even tho we are after crit chance. Why ?

You only roughly lose about 5% effective crit chance. With the right gear you can still have a effective crit chance of roughly 85-90%. So having the 55% increased spell damage from a 20/20 gem out weights the loss of crit.

The only gem that fits better is elemental focus, but you only want to be using that for bosses really.

Thanks a lot for the explanation, 100% reduced crit chance confused me a bit.
Hey guys, thank you for your previous answers.
I have another question, what is the right protocole to craft the multimod scepter with 100%crit + %elemental as extra chaos + multimod ?

I don't want to sink all my currency the wrong way. I'd say :
• Find one of the 2 original mods (100%crit or %elemental as extra chaos)
• Regal and be lucky enough to find the second one
• Multimod ?

When i have 1 of the 2 desired mod with a junk mod, can't i salvage that any other way than 50/50 annulement ?

Is there a better way ? ^^
Thanks
Just finished my first shaper ever with this build. Works really great.

Took me only 3 deaths
Last edited by knufax on Apr 4, 2019, 6:18:54 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
Do you have pastebin if I plan to use The Covenant with a Shaper ring and Mark of the Shaper?

At the start of the guide I posted two PoB files... one is for the covenant setup.

Thank you I didnt see it was updated. One last question if I do go Covenant do I still ideally want to focus on as much life and ES as possible?
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:
Do you have pastebin if I plan to use The Covenant with a Shaper ring and Mark of the Shaper?

At the start of the guide I posted two PoB files... one is for the covenant setup.

Thank you I didnt see it was updated. One last question if I do go Covenant do I still ideally want to focus on as much life and ES as possible?

Yes, I found out 5k life and 2.5k es seems to be the sweet spot
Last edited by ImTheories on Apr 4, 2019, 10:31:19 AM
Question about Covenant version skill tree: Don't we want more socket nodes? Seems hard to get 5k+ life without 2-3 "7% increased life" jewels with so much unic gear.
I see in your latests PoB that you are using hypothermia, however you replaced Call of the Brotherhood with MArk of the Shaper, so your only source of cold dmg is Herald of Ice which is not enough to chill anything. I was wondering if I'm, missing something here, how are you chilling stuff to get the hypothemia bonus?
"
Deivid wrote:
I see in your latests PoB that you are using hypothermia, however you replaced Call of the Brotherhood with MArk of the Shaper, so your only source of cold dmg is Herald of Ice which is not enough to chill anything. I was wondering if I'm, missing something here, how are you chilling stuff to get the hypothemia bonus?

Well you got a good point there... I guess you only can go for hypothermia with cotb. I just played around with hypothermia lately and it felt great with coth and HoI. I am lot even sure if I want to drop cotb because I personally love the freeze, shattering everything :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 4, 2019, 11:15:21 AM
"
X_katan_X wrote:
Hey guys, thank you for your previous answers.
I have another question, what is the right protocole to craft the multimod scepter with 100%crit + %elemental as extra chaos + multimod ?

I don't want to sink all my currency the wrong way. I'd say :
• Find one of the 2 original mods (100%crit or %elemental as extra chaos)
• Regal and be lucky enough to find the second one
• Multimod ?

When i have 1 of the 2 desired mod with a junk mod, can't i salvage that any other way than 50/50 annulement ?

Is there a better way ? ^^
Thanks

So... nobody has any clue ? xD
I'm not very well versed in crafting :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info