[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I started this biuld but find it verry vonfusing in poe biuler dont have blade vortex ... and i dont want to play blade vortex biuld but whean i look at your stuff in here difrent story pls delete old content and make new one ppl get confused and a little more detailed leveling guide will be nice .
One more things wich support i need to use on spark on erly level and on late level tnx alot
Maybe use Brain a bit and look into Threads, this Build doesnt use BV in 3.6 anymore.
Its not that hard to fill the gaps between the Stuff that is missing/changed.

@bashtart, iam back :p played it in 3.1 when you created it first.
Lets see how strong it is this league.
This guide is a bit all over the place and confusing.
so far this build really struggles on bosses. Any ideas on improving single target? Also is skill duration good or bad for this Spark?
Last edited by RaPsKa on Mar 8, 2019, 9:13:38 PM
How do we crit if we are using Controlled Destruction ?
"
RaPsKa wrote:
so far this build really struggles on bosses. Any ideas on improving single target? Also is skill duration good or bad for this Spark?

Skill duration and projectile speed are very good for "real dps". Dont always trust pob :)
Single target DPS is not that great even after buff because of how random spark hits something.
My idea this league is to stack projectile speed and duration :) not becuz its better, its just fun to fill the arena with super fast moving projectiles :)
"
BL1P wrote:

Google it :) I believe there are 7billion threads on internet with that question and answers
"
koros wrote:
"
BL1P wrote:

Google it :) I believe there are 7billion threads on internet with that question and answers

"
koros wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:

Skill duration and projectile speed are very good for "real dps". Dont always trust pob :)
Single target DPS is not that great even after buff because of how random spark hits something.
My idea this league is to stack projectile speed and duration :) not becuz its better, its just fun to fill the arena with super fast moving projectiles :)

because of chance to hit? what about lycoside maybe then?
"
RaPsKa wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
RaPsKa wrote:

because of chance to hit? what about lycoside maybe then?

Lyco shield won't do anything, it's used for attack, Spark is a spell.
Spark moves around until its duration expire, so you want it to move as fast as possible and last as long as possible so it has a chance to hit a target twice at least before it disappears (mostly talk about bosses here)
But still, the title of the build is "Farming like a god", not "farming ENDGAME CONTENTS like a god", so it's understandable that the single target capability is not great :) tbh I find it's unbearable to play last league even with godly jewels, items, and +3 chest :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info