[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:
"
pirshom wrote:
Sup!
Enjoying this build a lot! Clears very fast with cheap as gear.

Anything I can swap with blade vortex? I’m not a fan of the skill.
I’ve seen your CWC GC, but I’m assuming I need high end gear for that?
TIA

Not sure if you need good gear for this setup... I would guess not. More or less you can use any spell you like for single target. Maybe you have to adapt the build a bit to fit in another single target spell.

Thank you for the input! Will smash the build again when I get home.

This is a very good build, first time I went spell caster and I gotta say I’m impressed!

More power to you
"
Miyavi wrote:

Not to mention that when you shield charge to a wall, sometime it soaks every spark projectile, lol.

Ohhh my god, this is the worst.
I'm seriously enjoying this build, but this is the most annoying thing about it.

It's nearly gotten me killed at least once.
Last edited by InhumaneComet on Mar 7, 2018, 4:43:44 AM
Why do you use glacial cascade in 6-L chest? Glacial cascade is physical damage, we don't have much physical dmg here.
"
Jovosz wrote:
Why do you use glacial cascade in 6-L chest? Glacial cascade is physical damage, we don't have much physical dmg here.

At the end there will not be much physical damage left because GC has 60% conversion to cold, Chernobog's has 25% conversion to fire and we use one threshold jewel cold winter for gc which also converts 20% to cold.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey i disabled all of your non-unique jewels and flasks, also leveled your gems to same level as mine and you still have wayyy more dps on spark, what is making so much difference in spark damage?

My character is Xpd_Inq

EDIT: Nevermind i was looking at my brightbeak setup lol
Last edited by Ezevade on Mar 8, 2018, 6:15:38 AM
Loving this build, 71 atm and I'm tearing through lower maps!

A question, why haven't you taken the Sniper projectile node, sparks are projectiles no?
"
ReaperOwnz wrote:
Loving this build, 71 atm and I'm tearing through lower maps!

A question, why haven't you taken the Sniper projectile node, sparks are projectiles no?

They are, and that node looks really nice for the speed. Problem is, it's behind an ES/EV node and for the three points to get to it you're averaging 10% damage per node. Personally I find that you could better spend those three points elsewhere on the tree (such as the nimbleness cluster, which will also help blade vortex)

Last edited by InhumaneComet on Mar 8, 2018, 4:11:10 PM
Great guide! Fun build to play!

I find summon stone golem to be a better quality of life option. The life regen and the stone golem's built in regen for itself makes survivability and overall defences much better. With added minion life you rarely have to worry about him dying as he just keeps regening life for you and him.
Last edited by diablomix on Mar 9, 2018, 3:33:25 PM
Hey, what do you think about elementalist for a build like this? I know it's kind of a meme, but the leech and shock/chill upgrades seem like they could be great.
"
Zenog3 wrote:
Hey, what do you think about elementalist for a build like this? I know it's kind of a meme, but the leech and shock/chill upgrades seem like they could be great.

Yeah it will work just fine but I don't think you can reach the same damage as with Inquisitor... a few leagues back I made a Elementalist version of this build. You can find it when you go to my youtube channel an scroll a few videos back. Probably it will work better now with the ascendancy changes.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info