[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I think that untill you guys get a 6link you should stick to BV, because LT/GC will not deal good dps untill you get a 6link. Even after you got yourself a 6link BV deals more dps than LT/GC and is probably the best single target for this build. But, LT/GC gives good amount of dps, can clear all content as BV so it's not much about wich one is better(because clearly BV is better) but about wich one do you like more.I changed to LT/GC because I don't like playing with blade vortex as dodging a while would make me lose all my stacks and would have a hard time to keep the stacks up if I moved around too much. LT/GC lets me to move around as much as I want whitout losing any dps and whitout having to cast few seconds to get 20 blades up, when I press it, it always deals the same dps, that's the big difference between BV and LT/GC setup.
"
Bear0518 wrote:
Hi Im the guy that asked about "lv86 but i sill cant beat The Apex of Sacrifice cuz i died so easy".
my gear is the same as yours in the guide except the amulet and vessel of vinktar, i use two life flasks,one mana flask,one run speed and the overflowing chalice. if you need more info let me know.

Use a Diamond flask!
"
rockanddark66 wrote:
I think that untill you guys get a 6link you should stick to BV, because LT/GC will not deal good dps untill you get a 6link. Even after you got yourself a 6link BV deals more dps than LT/GC and is probably the best single target for this build. But, LT/GC gives good amount of dps, can clear all content as BV so it's not much about wich one is better(because clearly BV is better) but about wich one do you like more.I changed to LT/GC because I don't like playing with blade vortex as dodging a while would make me lose all my stacks and would have a hard time to keep the stacks up if I moved around too much. LT/GC lets me to move around as much as I want whitout losing any dps and whitout having to cast few seconds to get 20 blades up, when I press it, it always deals the same dps, that's the big difference between BV and LT/GC setup.

I understand the thing about different play styles and some people not liking having to build up to 20 stacks but my question is BV still better (in terms of dps) even without using Hrimburn and only having 50% phys converted to ele? Since a lot of the build is based on Inevitable Judgement and ignoring monster ele res on crits but that doesn't apply to basically half of our BV damage.
Last edited by dezahp on Dec 25, 2017, 5:56:33 PM
Chernobog is 25% phys to fire.

But ya, I wonder too.
Hated BV, just felt that getting the stacks and trying to use spark at the same time felt like juggling chainsaws and the boss would kill me.

I used pure spark in a 6L for a long time. This sucked in the end since the mechanics of spark do not allow it to go up and over things like holes in the ground and the abyssal monster holes sucked. I started to use leap-slam when I go my Doryani's and this helped a LOT since I could just leap into areas and spark everything to death.

I started reading about the CC GC combo with the new tendrils and tried it after finding a decent pair of elder gloves for spark. Of course my spark felt weak after being in a 6L even with the gloves - I had it around 80k and was easily sparking bosses using a decoy totem. First thing I noticed was that GC goes everywhere! GC goes up and down ledges, over walls, holes in the ground - the damn ice is a 4x4. I loved this since it adds a whole new dimension to our survival, as soon as spark is stuck with once click i can GS and everything is dead. I had to make changes to my tree a bit to fit in the GC jewel, yet after that it is working great and taking down bosses fast.

I am lvl 89 and have made a ton of currency with this guy - exploding everything on maps is awesome!
🐢
how important is the gc jewel if we go with the setup?

E: is this basicly a "free" spell echo?
Last edited by ASUREX on Dec 25, 2017, 8:37:09 PM
Bashtart, im playing with LT CWD GC setup and cant test bv setup because of colors on inpulsa, so, can u please tell me is vinktar good with lt cwd gc setup? Because vinktar is about lightning damage, but if we can convert bv to lightning and get life leech by vinktar, gc 60% cold 40% phys(80 cold 20 phys with jewel), so we cant get good life leech from vinktar?
Last edited by mrshock3d on Dec 25, 2017, 8:56:30 PM
"
Koheleth wrote:
Hated BV, just felt that getting the stacks and trying to use spark at the same time felt like juggling chainsaws and the boss would kill me.

I used pure spark in a 6L for a long time. This sucked in the end since the mechanics of spark do not allow it to go up and over things like holes in the ground and the abyssal monster holes sucked. I started to use leap-slam when I go my Doryani's and this helped a LOT since I could just leap into areas and spark everything to death.

I started reading about the CC GC combo with the new tendrils and tried it after finding a decent pair of elder gloves for spark. Of course my spark felt weak after being in a 6L even with the gloves - I had it around 80k and was easily sparking bosses using a decoy totem. First thing I noticed was that GC goes everywhere! GC goes up and down ledges, over walls, holes in the ground - the damn ice is a 4x4. I loved this since it adds a whole new dimension to our survival, as soon as spark is stuck with once click i can GS and everything is dead. I had to make changes to my tree a bit to fit in the GC jewel, yet after that it is working great and taking down bosses fast.

I am lvl 89 and have made a ton of currency with this guy - exploding everything on maps is awesome!

btw u dont need pierce support and poacher's aim if u using voidwalkers
"
mrshock3d wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:

btw u dont need pierce support and poacher's aim if u using voidwalkers

Good call thank you - what is the best replacement?

Also - what are the increased duration nodes on the skilltree for? Can I drop these if I'm not using BV?
🐢
Does it worth it to go from 2X Hazardous Research to 1X Hazardous Research 1X The Long Winter ?
---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info