[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
mrshock3d wrote:
what is the "inpulsa"? Cant find any info about "inpulsa" in poe D:

and can i change to spark, if i have only normal+cruel labs, without merc, but have enough gear?

Its so annoying to leveling as flameblast totem and i cant do merc lab

Here's link to Inpulsa on poe.trade

I'd say you can go ahead and switch to spark if you did 2 labs, but have good gear. I made a switch on level 68 when I was able to equip 5L Inpulsa.

Biggest quality improvement in gameplay with flameblast totems is to have golem with arcane surge with low enough level that it will pop with every golem summon - flameblast totems will be so much faster then!
good advice, did not know, thank you!

I would like to ask which boots are the better choice, Voidwalker or Windscream, but I don`t know how to link items. Is it hard to explain?

Cheers,

Fali

Edit: I would prefer Voidwalker, although I miss the second curse then. If Voidwalker is the choice, any succestions what makes sense in the CWDT setup instead of warlords mark?
Last edited by Faliaty on Dec 16, 2017, 12:02:23 PM
If use Voidwalker -pierce - Poarches aim +controlled destruction +some jewel for dmg+ life. In red socket i use decoy totem for hard bosses. Possible inc duration .

Windscream i think its budget .

Its new screeen with help +3 spark proj +Voidwalker

https://imgur.com/a/xaQ37

~3k chromatic used
i think add fire instead add cold ?
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Dec 16, 2017, 4:08:58 PM
Why use Elemental Focus on BV instead of Conc Effect? Conc effect is a lower DPS boost, but allows you to benefit from shock's %50 damage boost. I dunno if i'm missing something but that seems like it would be better, unless I overlooked something.
"
KingBlejdy wrote:
Hi, thanks for nice build. Next upgrade items?

Well you good basic gear now... so every upgrade get expensive. There is a lot of potential and I decided to go with Impulsa this saison because this armor is just crazy for clearspeed. I guess 6 link will be your next big upgrade. And also can be you flasks... I would use a hybrid mana life flask.

"
Essenteal wrote:
If use Voidwalker -pierce - Poarches aim +controlled destruction +some jewel for dmg+ life. In red socket i use decoy totem for hard bosses. Possible inc duration .

Windscream i think its budget .

Its new screeen with help +3 spark proj +Voidwalker

https://imgur.com/a/xaQ37

~3k chromatic used
i think add fire instead add cold ?

I decided to go with impulsa because the clearspeed is just so fuckin insane and I think we maybe able to shock evan high life bosses but we will have to see.

I guess the chest is for your blade vortex setup... so the perfect color would 1g 5b ... I just had two greens because I thought at the beginning of the saison to switch between the spark & bv setup but I will not do that anymore. So instead of added cold damage I would use critical strikes or controlled destruction.

"
Demiurgic wrote:
Why use Elemental Focus on BV instead of Conc Effect? Conc effect is a lower DPS boost, but allows you to benefit from shock's %50 damage boost. I dunno if i'm missing something but that seems like it would be better, unless I overlooked something.

No you are right... at the begin of the saison I thought I would use the perfect form. I guess in this case the conc effect is better option with impulsa...I will change that. Thanks for noticing.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 16, 2017, 1:51:37 PM
Hi again,
I made a few adjustment on my gears after you recommended me to balance out offence and defence.
I swapped out Windscream boots for Atziri's step and Choir of the storm(Vaal and bricked it lol) for Winterheart Amulet.

I'm currently level 90 with 11k evasion, 5k HP and 900 unreserved mana.I use Inpulsa + Choir of the storm for maps, Perfect form + Winterheart for Uber Lab (died a couple of time to oneshot).

My thought after the switch, I'm still melting bosses up to tier 12-13 rare (haven't try higher), dps definitely went down but with 11k evasion I'm not getting one shot as many time as before.

Winterheart Amulet gives you 20-30 dex, combine with starkonja should solve your dex problem. It also synergizes pretty well with The Perfect Form (%evasion increase by uncapped Cold Res). Ideally, I would get +1 curse on the amulet and swap the boots for voidwalker (don't have proper lab enchant yet).

What is your thought on this, would this affect the dps requires for guardians and shaper?
Have you (or anyone) test the new Impresence Onyx Amulet (cold version) , if yes how does the -100% mana reservation for frostbite work since it's an active spell and is it any good for this build?
Which support gem would you use if your chest is 3B3G or 3B1R2G ( I have spent over 1000 chrome, still can't get it to have 2G4B)

I have never play evasion build before so can anyone please tell me what is a good evasion rating I should have?

"
DankPapii wrote:
Hi again,
I made a few adjustment on my gears after you recommended me to balance out offence and defence.
I swapped out Windscream boots for Atziri's step and Choir of the storm(Vaal and bricked it lol) for Winterheart Amulet.

I'm currently level 90 with 11k evasion, 5k HP and 900 unreserved mana.I use Inpulsa + Choir of the storm for maps, Perfect form + Winterheart for Uber Lab (died a couple of time to oneshot).

My thought after the switch, I'm still melting bosses up to tier 12-13 rare (haven't try higher), dps definitely went down but with 11k evasion I'm not getting one shot as many time as before.

Winterheart Amulet gives you 20-30 dex, combine with starkonja should solve your dex problem. It also synergizes pretty well with The Perfect Form (%evasion increase by uncapped Cold Res). Ideally, I would get +1 curse on the amulet and swap the boots for voidwalker (don't have proper lab enchant yet).

What is your thought on this, would this affect the dps requires for guardians and shaper?
Have you (or anyone) test the new Impresence Onyx Amulet (cold version) , if yes how does the -100% mana reservation for frostbite work since it's an active spell and is it any good for this build?
Which support gem would you use if your chest is 3B3G or 3B1R2G ( I have spent over 1000 chrome, still can't get it to have 2G4B)

I have never play evasion build before so can anyone please tell me what is a good evasion rating I should have?

I just made a quick look over your setup and noticed 1-2 things. You drop one things which should help to avoid oneshots... fortify I really did not wanna miss it. I would change it against culling strike in your shield charge setup. The second thing I noticed what is a big problem... you use vinktars. Everytime you use it you get shocked... increases your damage taken signifantly. I would drop the vinktar! And the you would have room for a defensive flask or a quicksilver flask.

Ah yeah and I decided to go with Impulsa this saison because the clearspeed is just so good. I don't know yet how this armour will works against the endgame ... I still have to test it. Ah yeah and winterheart is imo not a good option because we are more or less immune to ailments with pious path. Choir is the way to go.

I hope this advice will help you a bit.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 16, 2017, 2:14:35 PM
Here is a update of my progress:

I'm lvl 90 and got a really good equipment base right now! I tested alot of different setups, especially glove setups. I figured out, that for me the best elder gloves (supported by lvl 18 faster projectiles) setup is Faster Casting + Spell Echo + Pierce + Spark. Faster casting works much better for me as controlled destruction or increased critical strike. Even for bossfights. Give it a try!

Here is my current gear. I'm happy for advices.

Right now I'm at 5469 life and 1391 unreserved mana.

"
bashtart wrote:
I guess the chest is for your blade vortex setup... so the perfect color would 1g 5b ... I just had two greens because I thought at the beginning of the saison to switch between the spark & bv setup but I will not do that anymore. So instead of added cold damage I would use critical strikes or controlled destruction.

Crit or controlled destruction? Hard to decide for me.
Last edited by Faliaty on Dec 16, 2017, 2:50:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info