[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Tharagorth wrote:
Bashtart, thanks for the guide.

I;m reaching the point where I;m doing maps and the clear speed with totems is pretty low, but im only yet lvl 73. I've bought some of the items for the spark build already. The advice is to wait some levels still though?

Also, the budget build u posted for 10c, that for the spark build to start or to use for spell totem build?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Edit: Right, saw you video, the 10c is for Spark build. Still, 73 too early to swap?

No think you should be good... i made this 10 chaos budget version so everyone can afford it... with It think you should be good to go :) you will need either the three dragon mask or cotb.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 12, 2017, 2:55:34 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. In your 10c build you have Warlords Mark equipped twice. once in Boots, once in Helmet. Is that correct?
Hey Bashtart

well written first of all. Have a few questions though.

First of all, i seem be having some major problems when trying to run mom (have all acendancies), but 1 hit with 2 reserved aura's and i'm out of mana = dead. i can barely keep BV up with pious path atm.

Also i was granded the blessing by RNGeesus and found a Taste of Hate, should i keep it for BV damage or sell to upgrade some gear pieces?

Other than that the build is doing great, did atziri yesterday! felt squishy as fuck though!! but damage is awesome!
Thanks in Advance!!

I enjoy it!
Choir of the Storm is some expensive -> Voice of the Storm Lapis Amulet + Blessing of Esh (100c)
Best option without Choir is

More crits = Faster clearing.
Moreover Rime Gaze is good with BV. Try it.

My items are not the best but gameplay looks funny :!
Sound of crushing ice <3

Q. Is this shield good? (better crita than spell damage?)
What can i change? without body armor. (need change)
Last edited by Shedron on Dec 12, 2017, 8:37:28 PM
Been running this build for Abyss...lvl 77 and so far so good. I actually have two chests setup for easy swaps...yellows and bosses melt to BV and spark-freeze is super fun for clearing...fun to play with my spiders again! Thanks for guide!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
What do u think about The Tempest's Binding helm for 6l spark?
Where do you slot the two threshold gems? I can’t find two places that work on your tree.
"
jafre92 wrote:
Hey Bashtart

First of all, i seem be having some major problems when trying to run mom (have all acendancies), but 1 hit with 2 reserved aura's and i'm out of mana = dead. i can barely keep BV up with pious path atm.

Also i was granded the blessing by RNGeesus and found a Taste of Hate, should i keep it for BV damage or sell to upgrade some gear pieces?

Other than that the build is doing great, did atziri yesterday! felt squishy as fuck though!! but damage is awesome!
Thanks in Advance!!

Maybe you can try to use an Vaal Clarity gem ,it's good for mom build with free mana.
"
jafre92 wrote:
Hey Bashtart

Thanks in Advance!!

I would sell the taste of hate and upgrade gear.

"
Tharagorth wrote:
Thank you for your quick reply. In your 10c build you have Warlords Mark equipped twice. once in Boots, once in Helmet. Is that correct?

You need only the one in the cwdt setup... I just leveling the other one. I just did not had the right colors at that moment... now I have a onslaught instead in the herald setup.

"
ht599255381 wrote:
"
jafre92 wrote:
Hey Bashtart

Thanks in Advance!!

Maybe you can try to use an Vaal Clarity gem ,it's good for mom build with free mana.

Vaal clarity is good idea.

I think I kinda made a mistake cutting out the big mana nodes for lvl 90 tree (I was lvl 97 when i made the build)... because obviously we need a big unreserved mana pool to run MoM. So get the 3 mana nodes behind mind over matter and additionally "Dreamer". And only use one herald and Arctic armour so you have enough unresered mana.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Could you please haev a look at my char and suggest next upgrade? I'm lost now.. spent all currency and this is what I came up with. I can clear t4-5 even kill bosses with some effort, but I feel like damage is not so great, even with inpulsas for spark.

I also hate spark mechanic in hallway, then I have to spin up my BV, but my BV damage is shit. I am really lost and don't know what to do.

I use only 2 heralds (no arctic now because I specced into MoM and Pious Path).

I dropped Inevitable Judgement but now my damage sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info