Lightning Strike

yes there is iron grip as support gem and passive, either either has same efects. yes iron will is different but iron will has nothing to do with lightning strike.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
yes there is iron grip as support gem and passive, either either has same efects. yes iron will is different but iron will has nothing to do with lightning strike.

I didn't realize iron grip existed as a support gem since it was added in open beta.
So, how's LS right now as a single target attack? Still good or OB nerfs/fixes killed it in that regard? And second question, how does the Point Blank works on LS now when hitting target in melee - does it affect it or not?
"
Aggnog wrote:
I didn't realize iron grip existed as a support gem since it was added in open beta.

Except it wasn't. Been there since the passive.
and for record, same goes for point blank that it is both on grid and as a support and are exact same and cannot stack because of that. there's no iron will passive though.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Jan 27, 2013, 1:11:14 PM
whats outcome with lightning strike+ fork? does it work like spark? projectile hits and then 3 more comes out?
"
kavinux wrote:
whats outcome with lightning strike+ fork? does it work like spark? projectile hits and then 3 more comes out?

It splits in two. Pierce works better though in my experience.
hmmm got
and with the Passive "Iron Grip" can't see a difference in dmg.. is something wrong with it ?
Beta Member Since 2010
Last edited by Kalidor on Jan 28, 2013, 2:31:48 PM
game lists the melee hit, it doesn't tell players the projectile part of hit's damage.
still don't "get it" .. i have 64% increased melee physical dmg and cant see any difference..
Beta Member Since 2010

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info