[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Won't work. Sockets in the weap are needed to support the molten. Better off using a Belly.
It could sort of work i think? Molten strike/burst should share similar supports, so you just replace 1 red gem for your Molten Strike, not gonna be the best but should work as a 'hybrid' sort of.
"
Hoceto wrote:
Awesome build, Sir. Among other cyclone builds i've tried so far this is perhaps my favourite.

One of my favourite features of it is jewels may have a lot of useful mods, just like this 4 mod sweety *cannot link it since it's in its socket, but it has meele dmg, area dmg, fire dmg and a/s with axes*, easy bossing and fast clearspeed.

Currently clearing T12-13 maps at lvl 71, but i'm thinking about some improvements for it.

I think 2nd is good enough, but Le Heup should be replaced with the one with life, resists, a/s and so on... I'm not sure i'll be able to afford opal rings, so i'll aim for life/res.

Don't have currency for Xoph's blood(actually i have, but i'm not sure if i should buy it just now), so i'm using this one. Seems pretty good since it gives stats i need, ele resists and slightly increased dmg + leech

Seems good as well, but i think i should look for T1 life affix.

Don't have ToH and Dying Sun right now, so i'm hesitating between buying one(or 2) of those flasks or upgrading what i've mentioned. So i'd like to hear any advice from experienced players and especially about what should be upgraded and what way.

If you do not have Xoph's Blood, go Avatar of Fire skill tree and instead of Carnage Heart, you can go for rare amulet with high life roll.

Rings wise, 2 x rare rings (Opal preferred) will definitely be better than Le Heup. :)

Your rare belt need better version. Check out Recommended rares section for the preferred rolls.

On flasks, you can use the budget flask setup shown in the guide. It can handle T16 without any issues.

"
Phosphenez wrote:
Gearing up slowly on the 10day race still, pretty smooth so far
Spoiler

Level 72, 4.3k hp, haven't killed Kitava yet, Kaom's was 1c and pretty faceroll to progress, bought Victory Finger ring for 1alch and crafted res, bought boots for 1c and crafted life, Sunder dps was alright on a 4L so far.

Going to look for an Catalysed Eternal life flask with anti-shock and possibly reroll quicksilver, replace Sulphur, hoping to grab a 5L, using Hematophagy for now, gonna drop it once i level more and get AoF/Primeval/Herbalism.

Also need a better ammy/belt and hopefully a good rare helm, should be alright for lower tier maps.

EDIT: Just killed Kitava deathless at 72, was pretty easy, leech through everything on a 4L sunder :)

Lucked out and dropped a Touch of Anguish from Beach boss, sold it for 50c, bought an almost perfect Ngamahu for 45c, got a 5L for 3c and rolled it on a single essence of Greed (lucky, kinda)
Needa work on that 6S now! EDIT: WOOO 80 jewellers 6socket :)

Also:

Pretty much done with gearing i guess!

2 days in the race and almost fully geared...

"
icextacy wrote:
Hi 1 question sir , if i have 6l ngamahu and im using kaoms kor chest what link would be best for my molten strike gem in ngamahu?

You will follow the same setup as the guide and instead have Cyclone + Fortify + Melee Physical + Elemental Damage gem in your 4L (helm, gloves, boots).
Hello all :D I'm having problems killing the shaper, i have put him with 30% of life but I always end up dying: /

Some tips to improve gear? or I can do with this equipment and just need to practice a bit more

I know that the enchant in the helmet is not the best, but I've done 30 times the labyrinth and all the enchants i get are a crap x)

Well people i'm havi

I have this in bags to
So, I'm looking at your skill tree which doesn't use Primeval Force. Since you have The Red Dream, wouldn't it be better to drop 10% increased maximum life to spec towards Diamond Skin instead?
"
Larzuk wrote:
Hello all :D I'm having problems killing the shaper, i have put him with 30% of life but I always end up dying: /

Some tips to improve gear? or I can do with this equipment and just need to practice a bit more

I know that the enchant in the helmet is not the best, but I've done 30 times the labyrinth and all the enchants i get are a crap x)

Spoiler
Well people i'm havi

I have this in bags to

I see that you have Hatred in your gears. Are you running that instead of Flammability? If so, consider switching to Flammability as it gives you more damage.

Importing your profile into POB, your damage is on the lower end. I believe the main struggle against Shaper is that.

Replacing your rings to Opal rings will help.

You are on 3 jewel sockets instead of 4. The 4th jewel will give you more survival and damage too.

You can replace your Basalt flask with Wise Oak when you fight Shaper. Just ensure your fire resistance is the highest among your overcap resistances.

"
SirPiggott wrote:
So, I'm looking at your skill tree which doesn't use Primeval Force. Since you have The Red Dream, wouldn't it be better to drop 10% increased maximum life to spec towards Diamond Skin instead?

I do have Diamond Skin spec-ed on my Slayer that uses Red Dream.

It is also mentioned in the guide under Recommended Gears section to pick Diamond Skin from the skill tree. :)
I have the hatred aura but I am using the flammability, on the rings I know I need better, but if I take out any one of the two I will run out of intellect enough for the gems of support, and the rings I encounter with intellect and damage cost about 10 exalteds :/ but i will try farm for that

just noticed now that in the build had 3 jewels and in your build was with 4 x) I will withdraw 2 points in life and put in the jewel, which jewel recommended?

Labs and atziri i can do without any problem , my problem is just shaper x) , the guide is very cool :D it's my 1 cyclone build :D

one thing I noticed in the path of building program after reload my gear and talents and that, it says I do more damage to the shaper with hatred aura than with flammability: /

Sorry the bad english mate

EDIT: SHAPER DOWN :D YEEESSSS , ( i have tried with Hatred Aura )
Last edited by Larzuk on Nov 16, 2017, 12:43:10 PM
tried shaper 2 times at 88, got him to phase 3 both times
the 4 bosses preshaper were piece of cake, the two phase minibosses were also easy i was just stupid and didn't position correctly, stacked vortexes everywhere, didn't time my leaps correctly, etc

the damage and defenses are there, i just lack the brains xD

WHAT YOU THINK?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7dfeq3/war_for_the_atlas_new_vaal_pact_position_from_ign/
Last edited by tivon12 on Nov 16, 2017, 8:53:13 PM
"
Larzuk wrote:
I have the hatred aura but I am using the flammability, on the rings I know I need better, but if I take out any one of the two I will run out of intellect enough for the gems of support, and the rings I encounter with intellect and damage cost about 10 exalteds :/ but i will try farm for that

just noticed now that in the build had 3 jewels and in your build was with 4 x) I will withdraw 2 points in life and put in the jewel, which jewel recommended?

Labs and atziri i can do without any problem , my problem is just shaper x) , the guide is very cool :D it's my 1 cyclone build :D

one thing I noticed in the path of building program after reload my gear and talents and that, it says I do more damage to the shaper with hatred aura than with flammability: /

Sorry the bad english mate

EDIT: SHAPER DOWN :D YEEESSSS , ( i have tried with Hatred Aura )

Yes you are right on the Hatred vs Flammability part on Shaper. I didn't realise I did not have configuration changed to Shaper when I was checking your profile out. This is mainly because curse is less effective on Shaper.

And Congrats to the Shaper kill!

"
Milomir wrote:
tried shaper 2 times at 88, got him to phase 3 both times
the 4 bosses preshaper were piece of cake, the two phase minibosses were also easy i was just stupid and didn't position correctly, stacked vortexes everywhere, didn't time my leaps correctly, etc

the damage and defenses are there, i just lack the brains xD

Spoiler

Shaper need some practises and once you get the hang of his mechanics, you will be able to down him with enough damage.

And as pointed out by @Larzuk, switching Flammability curse to Hatred vs Shaper gives you more damage.

Looking at your gears, you can upgrade your gloves to a pair with attack speed.

"
tivon12 wrote:
WHAT YOU THINK?

Vaal Pact Changes

Vaal Pact move looks really good for Slayer. You still lose the life regen but with Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour, it might not have much impact against traps in Uber lab.

Now we have to wait and see if GGG is making any changes to Slayer ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info