[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
SlowDrugs wrote:
Hello guys. Please help me, how can i up my dps? Ofc next step 6L,ToH and end my gems 20/20. But now i have low budjet and no ideas : (

My profile
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SlowDrugs/characters

My dps unbuff in HO.
Spoiler

Sorry for my bad english.

Flat phys/fire on jewelry, %wed rolls on rings/belt and preferably rustic/heavy/leather, opal/steel rings, boot/gloves enchantment
So if I do the VOIDHEART Until i can buy XOPH'S BLOOD, Do i just go buy your Reguler NonAoF Tree??? Thankss
How maintain 2 curses with belly + windscream setup that you mention? looks like interest boss farm configuration, but 2 curses + ash give you 5% mana that not enough for cyclone
Hello, new player here so this is probably a simple question. But according to the OP it says levelling becomes a lot easier after level 55. Why is that? What do you get at 55?
"
Mattheus86 wrote:
Hello, new player here so this is probably a simple question. But according to the OP it says levelling becomes a lot easier after level 55. Why is that? What do you get at 55?

If you pre-bought some gear then you will be able to wear the Abyssal Axe and Bronn's Lithe (that's what I bought atleast) so that's why it becomes easier.
Last edited by Feeder_thai on Aug 21, 2017, 5:47:05 PM
"
simakover wrote:
How maintain 2 curses with belly + windscream setup that you mention? looks like interest boss farm configuration, but 2 curses + ash give you 5% mana that not enough for cyclone

Probably enlighten level 3/4

"
Mattheus86 wrote:

At level 55 you can use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ngamahu%27s_Flame
Hi guys!

Need some advice. What gear should I be aiming for now? - and is there anything that I currently have that could be upgraded for the better?

Should I be saving up for a Xoph's Amulet or what's the next step that could be a little bit cheaper?

Last edited by Feeder_thai on Aug 21, 2017, 5:56:19 PM
Was wondering why no one thought about the emberwake + taming combo yet, but apparently emberwake got gutted in 3.0.0. ;(
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Hey there! I was looking for some cheap leaguestarter (Harbringer) and decided to give this build a try, its great! A few days ago I killed Shaper, today I've cleared my very first Uber Atziri. Just wanted to thank you!

My gear so far:

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with my cyclone build. Never played duelist before. I'm currently at level 52 and I'm having a problem maintaining my mana pool( even with an elreon ring and a mana flask). Flammability and Herald of ash auras consume the most of my mana pool. I'd appreciate if you have any advise. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info