Deleted

Well, the problem with that is that we dont deal any phys damage and neither do we rely on burn damage for the increased dot to be of any effect. With a reg stibnite, you can bleed immunty.
do you have any advice for running uber lab? i have like 4.5k life so far at lv 80 and i just die to the traps :/
"
Verxeia wrote:
do you have any advice for running uber lab? i have like 4.5k life so far at lv 80 and i just die to the traps :/

I swear to god some people..

1. You arent using gear i showed, you changed the helmet from a life based res helm to a no life unique helm

2. You are missing alot of life on the tree and used your only jewel socket for dex to int (which is not part of the build)

3. You should be more worried about uber izaro if you are doing uber lab since he can do 5k damage easily....

If you are dying to traps you are just unskilled... but what could help is changing what flasks you run in the lab..

"
Verxeia wrote:
considering i don't have curse on hit gloves atm, what's wrong with dealing 30% extra physical damage? along with having the stibnite effect, i was asking wouldn't it be better than a regular stibnite?

Yea and what kind of damage do you deal with Avatar of Fire Amulet?

Heres a hint, it aint physical damage...

Vulnerability does FUCKING NOTHING for the build and i've said this multiple times in the thread as previous responses....

If you watched the build or looked at the guide/gear you would know what kind of upgrades you can get.

How there are elemental weakness on hit gloves...

Why you would even look @ curses without knowing what they do or what the build does is beyond me.
okay buddy, i'm a relatively new player and things don't just click for me like they do for you, genius. also, i was consulting yours and another build together which lead to extra confusion - no need to have a sissy fit about it. i asked a question in a polite manner, i didn't stick a dildo up your ass.
i've adjusted the build according to your guide, removing blood magic and changing the helmet. from your current gear, you seem to only have int on your helmet, as well as the 30 from the passive tree. how does it show that you have 120 in total?
after testing out the build with a few adjustments, namely taking off blood magic and putting the rare helm on - and that extra mana node, it feels a lot smoother and safer in comparison to before. thanks for the build, still confused about the intelligence though, yes i've watched the video, your passive tree and your gear multiple times. either i'm thick, stupid, blind or the answer isn't there
There is this useful thing I found for surviving uber lab traps on a VP character. (Saw it online somewhere)

The gems that is. Not the lifesprigs.

Desecrate + Minefield Support + Remote mine and Devouring totem + Faster casting.
Helps a ton in between traps when you dont wanna spend a life flask. I used it for all the trials as well.
"
Verxeia wrote:
after testing out the build with a few adjustments, namely taking off blood magic and putting the rare helm on - and that extra mana node, it feels a lot smoother and safer in comparison to before. thanks for the build, still confused about the intelligence though, yes i've watched the video, your passive tree and your gear multiple times. either i'm thick, stupid, blind or the answer isn't there

The gear I used is posted, the passive tree is posted. The answer is there

And i didnt have a sissy fit.. thats how i talk.

Normally when you ask a question you google it right? Before wasting someone's time? You at least google that shit?

Maybe?????

Well here ya go

This is what it would have looked like -

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=path+of+exile+vulnerability

First result

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vulnerability

"

Vulnerability is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and damage over time.

In the build video I explain the passive tree, gear, gem choices, everything..

I even read out - Our amulet gives us Avatar of Fire

Avatar of fire is on the passive tree and a quick google search

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=path+of+exile+avatar+of+fire

First Result
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Avatar_of_Fire

"

Avatar of Fire is a keystone passive skill that converts 50% of physical damage, lightning damage and cold damage to fire damage. However, the character cannot deal damage with any damage types except fire.
50% of Physical, Cold and Lightning Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Deal no Non-Fire Damage

So if you would have spent just the BASIC amount of effort into understanding BASIC stuff about the game.

Then you would have your question already answered and wouldn't need to write a response.

BUT NO

So instead I have to write up a personal explanation for you, doing the work you arent willing to do.

If I dont respond i'll look like im ignoring people or given up on the guide....

So instead ill be an Ass to mongoloids who dont wanna spend a few minutes of their time to understand shit they wanna understand.

Everything has been explained, this question has been answered many times previously, and im sick and tired of answering it.

I even posted that I

"Wont be answering people who dont spend the time to look @ the build video/guide"

Smh
Last edited by Bloomania on May 17, 2017, 7:14:08 AM
"
There is this useful thing I found for surviving uber lab traps on a VP character. (Saw it online somewhere)

The gems that is. Not the lifesprigs.

Desecrate + Minefield Support + Remote mine and Devouring totem + Faster casting.
Helps a ton in between traps when you dont wanna spend a life flask. I used it for all the trials as well.

This seems really troll but like its a solid answer for dealing with the labyrinth traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info