Deleted

Currently level 87 and have run up to T14 pretty comfortably. Any advice on to where to go with my build next considering I only have 4.7k life? Is it worth replacing Devoto's? In terms of clear speed/movespeed even without the +1 Darkrays I am going really fast already. And is it worth losing the evasion from my gloves to craft a decently rolled Spiked Gloves for the % Melee Damage?
Gear is below.
"
Deference wrote:
Currently level 87 and have run up to T14 pretty comfortably. Any advice on to where to go with my build next considering I only have 4.7k life? Is it worth replacing Devoto's? In terms of clear speed/movespeed even without the +1 Darkrays I am going really fast already. And is it worth losing the evasion from my gloves to craft a decently rolled Spiked Gloves for the % Melee Damage?
Gear is below.

Kaom's for sure. Kintsugi is only necessary if you want to run ele reflect maps (imho, but ben may disagree).

Ditch the devoto's for rare helmet with max life and intel.

Use a two stone ring w/ ele dmg, life, tri res and an opal ring with as many fire ele mods as you can stack.

Consider swapping warlords for enfeeble, the leech should not be an issue if you're running t14s.

Edit: Linking my gear for comparison -

Spoiler

I dropped immortal call + cwdt because I don't feel the need for it, I've run maps with all porcupines and I haven't ripped to them yet. I use stone golem or flame golem instead of decoy totem. Totem dies too quickly to be useful and stone golems aggro the heck out of everything.

Double edit: Make sure you're using Ben's preset jewel search. It makes life 100% easier and you should not sacrifice the 28% life you're going to get from having 4 jewels.
Last edited by Teerick on Apr 10, 2017, 7:03:23 PM
What are your thought's on using lacerate as a potential skill.
"
What are your thought's on using lacerate as a potential skill.

never crossed my mind

not an option unless you want a weaker build...

For starters cyclone has a more multiplier on attack speed and allows us to get a really high attack per second which we need. It also lets us move while we clear which helps the build feel smooth and fun.

If you want to stop and point + click for every mob then be my guest.

Cyclone can also function in a 4l while a lacerate would require more links or to drop defenses like fortify to make up for attack speed.

in the end lacerate is not an option.

The only thing that currently works is cyclone for the build
Last edited by Bloomania on Apr 13, 2017, 4:45:04 AM
So far the build works nicely. Just wondering why we take some nodes which gives +0.4% of fysical attack dmg as life? Isnt our dmg fire with the amulet?
How to deal with stuns?
I'm leveling a Ranger atm and I have 2 questions.

Is the crit version possible and worth it? Probably not, but I need someone to confirm this.
How about flammability curse on blasphemy?

Sorry if those question were already answered - 50 pages are a lot to read.
Last edited by KR33P on Apr 13, 2017, 2:52:09 PM
"
Zeros wrote:
So far the build works nicely. Just wondering why we take some nodes which gives +0.4% of fysical attack dmg as life? Isnt our dmg fire with the amulet?

Physical damage converts to fire damage, so we're able to double dip on fire and physical damage adds/multipliers

"
Zeros wrote:
How to deal with stuns?

Ben;s answer is better lol

"
KR33P wrote:
I'm leveling a Ranger atm and I have 2 questions.

Is the crit version possible and worth it? Probably not, but I need someone to confirm this.
How about flammability curse on blasphemy?

Sorry if those question were already answered - 50 pages are a lot to read.

Crit is silly as we use RT to land every cyclone hit to proc molten burst as many times as possible, this is the bulk of our damage. I have yet to see a crit cyclone build that worked late game as well as RT builds.

Flammability is usable, sure. Some prefer warlords, or enfeeble, or temp chains, but really, the build is NOT curse reliant and we don't push any curse nodes in the tree, so our curses are just there to help clear trash however we need it. I personally prefer warlords for survivability until I could switch the ele weakness coh gloves.
Last edited by Teerick on Apr 13, 2017, 4:28:13 PM
"
Zeros wrote:

We dont take any nodes that give just physical attack damage leech.

If you are talking about blood drinker you might want to look at how much % life we get with 3 nodes and what's right next to it

hint - (it rhymes with renzy charge)
"
Zeros wrote:
How to deal with stuns?

Uhm is this a joke question or serious?

While Cycloning, the player is immune to stun and knockback. = http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info