[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
krrystian wrote:
At The beginning I want to thank you for creating very good and fun to play build.

Also I want to ask someone for little help with skill tree because I just ended story line, finished leveling 4 from path of building and don't know we're i should go now to make SC ending tree.

What should I take first:
1) 4 jewels (8 points)
2) last life tree (4 points)
3) blast cascade and others critical nodes (a lot of points)

What is the most important and will give the most benefits ? Lvling is now slower and free points from quests has ended so I want to finish the tree wisely.

Thanks for advice.

blast cascade and other crit nodes. that's the most important unless you wanna stay non crit.
get jewels late when you have pretty much everything else you need. unless you are rich and can get some super good jewels surpassing what you can not otherwise get on the passive tree.
Currently level 84 and loving FNM my only skill i'll ever use again. Tooltip DPS shows 3k With a 5L using all but inc crit support(until I get a 6L). What do I need to do to make FNM Uber/Shaper viable?
Even if that means rolling another class/Ascendancy I really love the skill!
"
Antishock wrote:
Currently level 84 and loving FNM my only skill i'll ever use again. Tooltip DPS shows 3k With a 5L using all but inc crit support(until I get a 6L). What do I need to do to make FNM Uber/Shaper viable?

The damage isn't the prob, you would probably be able to kill uber or shaper on a 5l. The problem is that you won't be able to outregen the Mana aka Life costs, so that you eventually run out of life flasks and have to tp out every minute.

So basically you need to find a way to get a ton of life regen. I'd say 500-600 life regen / second and you should be fine. But that's really hard to get and that's the reason I don't advertise this build for endgame bosses.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Aug 20, 2017, 11:49:56 AM
How do we get endurance charges?

I'm still kinda new, so as i understand, we use immortal call to use the endurance charges, but how do we get them?

Thank you :)
Would a build like this be possible with a Searing touch for FN mines, opening up chest slot -- going with MoM and a ton of mana to get like 150 mana / second ?
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
Antishock wrote:

The damage isn't the prob, you would probably be able to kill uber or shaper on a 5l. The problem is that you won't be able to outregen the Mana aka Life costs, so that you eventually run out of life flasks and have to tp out every minute.

So basically you need to find a way to get a ton of life regen. I'd say 500-600 life regen / second and you should be fine. But that's really hard to get and that's the reason I don't advertise this build for endgame bosses.

You can take the pantheon that gives you flask charges over time, so you slowly regen flasks passively over time.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
Fuur wrote:
How do we get endurance charges?

I'm still kinda new, so as i understand, we use immortal call to use the endurance charges, but how do we get them?

Thank you :)

You can just use enduring cry without any links.

Just press it when you need some health back because it gives you a lot of HP regen!
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
I've seen your video guide on the build and you mention there is no option for chest but Covenant. Is that the case even for hardcore? Isn't it too risky? Might be a noob question but im new to the game. Been loving the build so far, gj and thx for sharing!
I've seen your video guide on the build and you mention there is no option for chest but Covenant. Is that the case even for hardcore? Isn't it too risky? Might be a noob question but im new to the game. Been loving the build so far, gj and thx for sharing!
"
Would a build like this be possible with a Searing touch for FN mines, opening up chest slot -- going with MoM and a ton of mana to get like 150 mana / second ?

Yes it's possible but I wouldn't recommend it. You wouldn't be able to use shield charge anymore which is half of the reason that this build is so efficient and fast in map clearing. If you wanna go 2 h I would probably go for Tremor rod or a +3 to fire gems rare staff and a kaom's heart. Searing touch is not that good since burning damage doesn't do anything for you.

But overall I would just stick to 1h + shield.

"
dirauter wrote:

Yes. The covenant chest isn't even bad defensive wise. You get 10% max life, and it allows you to reserve your mana with defensive curses (Temp chains/ Enfeeble) linked with blasphemy. When you play hardcore you should follow one of my hardcore trees. The best one is probably the one that goes deep into marauder for a lot of life reg + life.

When you encounter a hard boss you can still use vaal clarity to have the full life regen available as an additional defensive mechanism instead of just having it to outregen your lifecost.

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Aug 21, 2017, 3:14:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info