[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

Just want to say that the build is going really well so far. I'm at level 85 and capable of doing every map mod. I've done every lab except uber ( will do it as soon as i get all the trails) and hopefully i'll do it deathless. One major setback i have though is the fact that i aint mitigating the damage dealt onto me that well. I think i may be doing something wrong and need to get good but overall having a lot of fun with the build and trying to get to at least level 95 or higher with this build.
Quick newb question:

You use immortal call in your build but how do you generate endurance charges?
"
McGuscha wrote:
Quick newb question:

Just pop an enduring cry self-cast just before a deadly pack of mobs, that's what i do at least
So I snagged this
for cheap and wanted to know if Galvanic Hammer would be worth trying. It says +25% Elemental damage with maces, but it doesn't specify "with weapons" or "with spells" like other nodes do.
"
Memnokkh wrote:
So I snagged this
for cheap and wanted to know if Galvanic Hammer would be worth trying. It says +25% Elemental damage with maces, but it doesn't specify "with weapons" or "with spells" like other nodes do.

Galvanic Hammer won't work for us. It doesn't provide any crit for spells. You have to really make use by attacking with the weapon in order to receive the crit. Also, I am sorry but your weapon is really not good.

The most important stat for us is "elemental damage to spells"

Like 5-110 lightning damage to spells , or 38 - 49 fire damage to spells, 20 - 50 cold damage to spells

So you have to make sure that the "to spells" stands behind the elemental damage. Your fire damage on your weapon will only work with attacks like molten strike for example - so when you really swing your weapon in order to deal damage.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 9, 2017, 1:41:41 PM
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Yo Kiko thanks for the respons, i will spec into annihilation and change to assa mark.
i bought a dagger for 12 chaos, maybe you will look at it ? im wearing it actually

Thanks Kiko
Keep the Great work up!

Yup awesome dagger, I would have put attack speed instead of multiplier on it though

"
McGuscha wrote:
Quick newb question:

So immortal call will still activate for a short time even without any endurance charges. This is to prevent getting shotgunned. For example you kill 10 of those porcupines at the same time , as soon as you received enough damage to trigger "cast when damage taken" immortal call goes off, and you completely mittigate the rest of the porcupines. This is a life safer for sure. You don't have to pop it yourself! Make sure that "cast when damage taken" - gem requirement level is not lower than the gem requirement level of immortal call.

"
I got problem with surviability. could you pls check out mah character and give me some advices?

Please set your privacy settings, so that I can see your characters tab.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 9, 2017, 1:45:36 PM
What do you need attack speed for? Shield Charge?
My damage and tankyness seem absolutely horrible atm, almost level 80 and really liking the build though. But just feel extremely squishy and my damage even with 54% fire pen now seem super low.
"
LordDivine wrote:
My damage and tankyness seem absolutely horrible atm, almost level 80 and really liking the build though. But just feel extremely squishy and my damage even with 54% fire pen now seem super low.

Change your privacy settings so people can see the character that way we can help you with upgrades to look out for
IGN: WhatPullOutGame
Got this for 5 chaos, might be a while till I find a better upgrade

thanks for your advice on the right weapon mods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info