[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

I just need to get this new amulet it looks awesome for ED builds :) more chaos dmg nice life chaos res and most important it makes new curse 0 mana reservation :)
"
Iean wrote:
I just need to get this new amulet it looks awesome for ED builds :) more chaos dmg nice life chaos res and most important it makes new curse 0 mana reservation :)

Which one?
"
Nedieth wrote:
When it comes to budget/performance, I guess you can just check out the listed gear. You can see that is is mostly garbage. Excluding Breath of the Council, nearly all of it cost me just a few chaos or is self found. At the start of the league, I save up for Allelopathy (it has been around 25c on day one in everything I did in 3.0). With Allelopathy only, you can crush everything up to red map bosses. At this point you could consider getting Breath of the Council to make it easier to stay at 20 stacks of Blight and move out of abilities as well.

The great thing about the build is that if you decide to keep the ED/blight char for farming t11-13 maps, you really don't need to worry about a 6L at all, making the total budget needed for the entire character around 100c for "strong enough" gear.

Possibly interesting note:
My gear listed from both Turmoil and Mayhem is pretty much exclusively self found. In mayhem, The only things I bought were BotC, the helmet and Allelopathy.

When it comes to including Despair in 3.1, I am currently torn between getting dual curse from the tree or corrupting an Aylardex to +1, and then getting the curse itself from either the Witchfire Brew or manually cursing with an unlinked curse. We'll see what I end up with.

Noticed you use allelopathy as a 5l blight and I'm curious if you like it over having a cwdt setup? I have just been using mine as a half contagion half blight and its been decent but considering if I should change up my sockets as I begin to map and get new gear.

Going to grab a 5link and sai tonight probably, maybe a witchfire + dual curse if I have the currency

I just play SC so maybe I should opt for no cwdt?
Last edited by austeemo on Dec 9, 2017, 7:43:41 PM
"
imoix wrote:
"
Iean wrote:

Which one?

This one https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Impresence_(Chaos) as i know i drop only on elder maps.
Last edited by Iean on Dec 9, 2017, 8:00:33 PM
@austeemo, yeah, I love my Allelopathy. It provides massive DPS, and a CWDT setup will never get close to it in terms of how much I value it.

I urge you to try the gloves with a full damage link and even Breath of the Council. The single target damage you can do is quite nice, even after the wither nerf.
Awesome I swapped to it and its great, I see you use spreading rot

do you run 3x spectrum + 2 rot?
Last edited by austeemo on Dec 10, 2017, 3:21:25 AM
Just the Spreading Rots and rare jewels.
Yep, Allelopathy is pretty insane, started mapping, got it as soon as the c rolled in, and the increase in single target dmg is massive.

So. Are there any abyssal jewels that are actually useful for ED-Cont character?
Aside from the "dmg over time while holding a shield", which i've found zero of so far -_-.
Last edited by nskLantash on Dec 10, 2017, 7:38:43 AM
Nah, seems like we got the short end of the stick on the jewels. The old ones are still the way to go for us unless you get one with good flat life/mana and some useful suffixes.
Just another question. As I understand ED is lacking single target dps late game and the allepathy gloves are a good work a round.

As I dont like blight so much but realy like the ED style wouldnt be the +3 Chaos staff a good dps boost to make your ED lategame single dps somewhat viable?

You still could use leapslam to travel or do you think its too clunky playstyle?

greetz and thx in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info