[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:
The excavation boss fight is very tricky as an ED character. Since you can only damage one at a time, it is important to keep track of which one is vulnerable at a given time. You simply need to take your time with this fight and slowly wear them down.

Most of the time I just try to keep them on screen. When the link swaps to a target that is nicely positioned for me, I try to get as much damage in on it before it swaps again.

Thanks for the advice. Glad I'm not the only one who takes time with this fight (thought I just suck :p)

Do you have a good number we should be at for mana regen? I'm at 170ish right now and that seems like it could be low.
I don't know honestly. At no point with my character have I struggled on mana. I even do no regen maps from time to time (with no mana flask). If you take big hits and feel you run out of mana often, get more regen. That's the only advice I can give. Regen enchant on boots from lab is a godsent.
"
Nedieth wrote:
I don't know honestly. At no point with my character have I struggled on mana. I even do no regen maps from time to time (with no mana flask). If you take big hits and feel you run out of mana often, get more regen. That's the only advice I can give. Regen enchant on boots from lab is a godsent.

Well I saw that you have mana regen on your rare shield which is partially why I asked. Thought you targeted that stat specifically, as it is quite a big amount (58%).
Nah. My resists are where I want them to be, so Int/Str/mana reg are all nice suffixes to get. It was a good shield that just happened to have the regen.
Thanks. Question:

Is it worth getting a rare spell damage amulet with +1 curses, then swapping out one of your flasks for Witchfire? Seems like that would be a massive DPS boost. Or do you feel like you don't need it?
It would be a massive DPS boost for mapping. If you feel you need that, go for it. For boss killing, I am not convinced considering the cost of a good +1 amulet.
"
Nedieth wrote:
It would be a massive DPS boost for mapping. If you feel you need that, go for it. For boss killing, I am not convinced considering the cost of a good +1 amulet.

True, I guess for bosses it doesn't really do much.

Can you post an image of your defenses page? I'd like to see what it looks like in town. Thanks for your help.
Hey, do you think you could post a chayula video? I was really wondering how the build would go

I don't currently have splinters for Chayula, and I havent recorded any run I have done previously.
Last edited by Nedieth on Oct 4, 2017, 5:58:22 PM
What do you think of cospris will, i dont know if poison worth something atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info