[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

@Zanzi: The two main advantages of LL is that you can drop aura nodes and run clarity at the same time, and the 30% more spell damage which double dips to poison. You do lose quite a bit of energy shield and the chaos immunity though, so it is not always a given that LL > CI. If you value DPS, you should push for the LL transition, but if tankiness (or maybe using additional uniques without any energy shield) is more interesting to you, CI is the way to go.

@Latvian: You can drop Heretic's completely even as CI. If you choose to drop Heretic's, you will have to get additional aura nodes from the tree. We want to use 3x 35% reservation auras (2x blasphemy + discipline), and if we can fit it a clarity as well. This amounts to a total of 105% total reservation. We also need to keep at least 100-200 mana available to cast ED, which costs up to 100 mana fully linked, and a Contagion straight after. By grabbing the aura nodes between ranger and shadow, and a point at the CI cluster, you can get an ok mana pool by going with a Heretic's Veil. If you really want a rare helmet instead, you can get additional reduced mana reservation by grabbing the Sovereignty cluster at the Zealot's Oath keystone.
Ah so with heretics veil i can save up some nodes? Hmm tough choice i guess il see then also what do you think about the ascendy wich gives us additional 1 curse on monsters? i thought i could take that ascendy and not take +1 curse in skill tree or its bad idea? also if you could tell me where i should go now in skilltree i would be grateful to you i am lvl 63 at the moment and this is my skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeA-4HHg18DkgPqxEtES8RUBGWFX4V1xa_GYobJRzcHRQdvh9BIvQkiyj6KwosnCy_M4c1uT1fRKtJUUuuUlNVrlZjV8lcQF3yYlpsC20ZdZ52gnyDf8aCEILHhq6Hy49Gj6aP-pJ0kyeVLpcGl5WX9KcIpyunm7TRtUi3MLiTu_zBxcM6xKLG98gMzxXZW9-K35jfsOha6QLrY-vu7Bjw1ffB-ej60g==?accountName=Gopstop22&characterName=CI_ED_Occultist
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 11, 2017, 6:34:47 AM
The +1 curse from the Occ. ascendancy is very nice. I don't take it, because I usually play HC, and feel the ES recharge from Vile Bastion is worth more. If you play SC and don't care that much about a death or two, getting your extra curse from ascendancy might be a good choice.
Well i just ripped to most stupidest thing a death wich was easy avoidable but oh well i have like 3ex in LHC and i want to play new build probably wanna try out ST but idk if theres a good guide out there for LHC?
Depends what kind of ST you wanna go for. The ones I have played recently are mortem morsu, dreamfeather and HoWA. HoWA requires a bit more of a budget, dreamfeather is very comfortable and reliable (i think mathil did a good guide that is still viable a few leagues ago). The mortem morsu is very fun, but might feel a bit too squishy for HC play.

If I were to make another ST character now, I think I would go for another dreamfeather. Very fun build, able to get over 6k HP and scales damage off defense. Perfect for HC.
So i was doing atlas, completed vinktar and found shaped quay #1... I do believe map is pretty easy to run but boss has chaos resist and +%chaos resist mods are a pain in the ass.
Good T10 to shape? Terrace with mob spawn could be nice for abyssal cry.
IGN Flatulencia
I always shape Courtyard first. This is mostly due to it being day 2 or 3 of the league at the time, and the potential money from having that many sextants + tripple boss available is very good for my economy. For this build, running both Underground River and Quay is really smooth. Quay does need a slightly higher DPS to be done comfortably, as you mention.

For quality of life, I would shape UG River > Quay, then scrap the last orb.
For money I would shape Courtyard, then the two above.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Depends what kind of ST you wanna go for. The ones I have played recently are mortem morsu, dreamfeather and HoWA. HoWA requires a bit more of a budget, dreamfeather is very comfortable and reliable (i think mathil did a good guide that is still viable a few leagues ago). The mortem morsu is very fun, but might feel a bit too squishy for HC play.

If I were to make another ST character now, I think I would go for another dreamfeather. Very fun build, able to get over 6k HP and scales damage off defense. Perfect for HC.

Thanks for info i gathered currencies got 5 ex in LHC and im ready to try this build again hopefully this time i wont rip that soon
any suggestions on how to get 4 green on regalia? it kinda seems super hard and i could end up all my currency and still not get it
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

vorici 3G is the way to go. average cost around 700 chroms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info