[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Hellsmith wrote:

Buy Tabula Rasa corrupted should be < 10c
Buy cheapest Decay Weapon you get (<15c should be just search poe trade mod for "decay" 750 mod)

After that well, idk you've kinda chosen wrong guide to follow since juding by your gear you are pretty new to the game, or really don't have any currency and don't know how to generate it. But yeah that's the two cheapest ways to up your dmg, that and lvls of Essene Drain, get corrupted lvl 20 for idk 3c for 20/20?
To get into 40k+ hideout DoT with Decay + Shield it does require a decent investment.

Good luck.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
lucastb wrote:
Do you have any breach runs videos for this build?

I don't have videos for breach runs from my ED char, as I use my HoWA raider to farm chayula/other breachlords with. When you are Low Life, you should have no problems with any of them though.
Awesome guide, very good job. I was wondering which one do you like better, occultist or trickster? If going occultist do you pick profane bloom, or it ruins spread heavily?
I am currently playing an Occultist so that I can expand my guide to be a general discussion around hybrid/CI/LL ED characters. For mapping, I have dropped profane bloom completely and I just use the two travel points which are quite strong on their own. If I were to use the character solely for guardians/Shaper, I would get profane bloom again for the extra damage + free explosions on adds on Shaper.

I like Occultist quite a lot. The ES recharge mechanic feels really good, although it doesn't seem to peak as high as the trickster regen in terms of ES/sec recharge. Now that I am feeling done with the league, I might drop ZO entirely, but that would make the occasional silence rather dangerous for my playstyle. I have grabbed Nimbleness as Occultist, so the cast speed feels ok, but Trickster is still way smoother. My feelings right now is what I expected: Occultist is nice and relaxing since you don't need to care about charges at all (unless you use blood dance), but Trickster feels better to play when you sit down for a heavy map session.
What about "Voidwalker Murder Boots"? If i have enough res is it best option?
May RNGesus be with you!
Voidwalkers are nice if you feel you need the pierce. You can live without the high ES on one item, and using a hubris instead of a heretic's will make up for the loss in ES/resists easily. In BHC I am still using rainbowstrides, so I see no problem in using Void if you prioritize that instead.
"
Nedieth wrote:
I am currently playing an Occultist so that I can expand my guide to be a general discussion around hybrid/CI/LL ED characters. For mapping, I have dropped profane bloom completely and I just use the two travel points which are quite strong on their own. If I were to use the character solely for guardians/Shaper, I would get profane bloom again for the extra damage + free explosions on adds on Shaper.

I like Occultist quite a lot. The ES recharge mechanic feels really good, although it doesn't seem to peak as high as the trickster regen in terms of ES/sec recharge. Now that I am feeling done with the league, I might drop ZO entirely, but that would make the occasional silence rather dangerous for my playstyle. I have grabbed Nimbleness as Occultist, so the cast speed feels ok, but Trickster is still way smoother. My feelings right now is what I expected: Occultist is nice and relaxing since you don't need to care about charges at all (unless you use blood dance), but Trickster feels better to play when you sit down for a heavy map session.

Could you pls post tree/gear for the witch version? I wanna try this time this class in new league.
Added a section on choice of ascendancy. Might post a few Occultist tree suggestions later on. My occultist from BHC:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAMeA-4HHg18DkgOXA-rES0RLxFQEZYVfha_FvMYahmKGkgabBslHNwdvh9BIvQkiyY8Jogo-isKLJwspi-dM4c1uTeDPV9Eq0V-SRNJUUuuTLNSU1KvVa5XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJiWmf8adhqjGr6bAttGXWedoJ4L3vXfIN85XzwfqF_xoIQgseESITFh8uJ4I8aj0aPpo_6kNaSdJMfkyeVLpcGl5WX9Juhm7WdrqEiotmm66cIpyunm7DYtNG1SLcwuJO7Tbv8wzrDbcSixvfIDMgUzxXQH9lb3V_fit-Y37DmWOha6QLrY-vu7-vw1fVv98H31_no?accountName=Nedieth&characterName=Nedieth

I would have taken the jewel slot under Pain Attunement once I had a jewel that was worth it. It would also be no problem to drop ZO to save points.

I gave away most of my gear, but it was all generic LL/CI gear other than these two rings:

ES recharge is so strong for Occultist, so crafting rings like these is pretty much as good as it gets. If you need to, you can look for a t1 mana regen, strength or cast speed roll instead of a resist.
Is Profane Bloom really that annoying so you skip free curse? I heard mixed opinions on this. Or you just do this for more ES?
I found it very annoying, but would get it for Shaper farm (amazing on the adds). I use Abyssal Cry anyway, so I don't care too much for the explosion. I also feel that the extra curse is not worth it over the recovery granted by the alternative node. That one could boil down to personal preference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info