Inmortales-active guild (246 members) is recruiting for NECROPOLIS SC ,active discord!

2.Incursion
5.Surico
6.US
2.temp. HC
5.Nimmeinx
6.i am from Austria and take any gateway from europe (Amsterdam, Paris,...)
Incursion HC
AdistridosElehit
DC
Last edited by HHHHHH on Jun 26, 2018, 6:11:20 PM
1.Age 25
2.Region/gateway Na/washington or texas mostly
3.League playing in currently is Hardcore Incursion League
4.Hrs per week 20+
5.veteren
6.My guild is dying im looking to join a more active guild/community i want more friends than jus the ones i summon <3
7.IGN=Brainsssss
retracted
IGN: ISeppukyu
Last edited by Yenicari on Jun 29, 2018, 1:08:17 PM
2.HC Incursion
5.MyLootYourWork
6.mostly Frankfurt
1. 30
2. Always on HC temp leagues. Sometimes I play SSF, but usually only for Flashback. I'm unsure about Delve, I might do both regular and SSF since they have a solo board only in SSF.
5. IGN: I go by Lumps, currently on LumpsLovesLavender which I'm barely playing as I am putting together my new PC.
6. Gateway: California

Here is the post I made for myself:

Long time Diablo 2&3 and Guild Wars 1&2 player, that moved over to PoE around the end of January this year. I usually compete on the Hardcore DH D3 ladder at the start of the season - before botting takes over. For instance, I was #1 or #2 on the ladder the whole time in the week before Abyss launched, ending @ GR 100.

I play a lot of Occultist (which I guess could be considered my main), but have never played Curse support (see below). Definitely open to that for group play, but will probably also run a Death's Oath variant. There's a lot to take in in PoE, so I've dipped my toes into most any ascendency so far and enjoy creating builds. There's a lot to catch up on... as well as a lot of old information to sift through.

I'll have no problem with Delve(and therefore should perform substantially better going forward) as I am building my new PC this weekend. My successes on PoE so far are on a potato of a system. My GPU is AMD Radeon HD 6800. I get single digit frames during most important fights and freeze during Flashback event with Harbringer and Perandus next to each other. I should perform exponentially better, once I can actually see what is hitting me! :D

My Guild Wars guild got fractured (some on WoW, some on Overwatch) once we stopped playing. My D3 clan started up on PoE, but I left when I started seeing what I deemed selfish and irresponsible play and decisions from clan mates. Thus, I am looking. If I don't wind up finding what I want, I may start a guild with some folks I know.

What I am looking for:

- Great players who can laugh at the same time. If chat is silent, boring, and all business I'm not interested.
- Members that take care of and look out for one another. I feel this should go without saying, but I was surprised by it before. Loyalty. Honesty. Reciprocity. Passionate.
- Getting better. Progress. Especially, with Delve's infinite aspect. I've been waiting for something aside from level pushing in PoE.

I have a lot of flexibility on schedule, but I am able to play a lot during... say 7 AM - 5PM PST.

If you are looking to add an already decent player on the rise, I'm your guy.
1. 30
2. Hc Temp leagues with the Delve coming up
5. ZeWhirlwind
6. Californa(but can play most Eu zones with less then 200 ping)
up
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

2. Temp HC
5. Nekkid_grandmaw
6. Mostly Australian gateway. But happy to play NA

I’ve just returned game has come along way from beta! Pretty much strictly a HC player looking to refund the social element of this game :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info