Concerns related to the Russian merge

"
maxor wrote:
Rewards gained from races should have always been bind on account in the first place.Maybe this is the perfect time to do that.

Indeed and with all the bitching about it GGG should give the community EXACTLY what they are asking for too... I mean afterall thats what everyone wants right? Russian Alt Art non tradable? Thats fine.. ALL Alt Art Items are now account bound and non tradable to be fair to EVERYONE!! Problem Solved.. Although im quite sure this community will still find a way to bitch about that even though its exactly what they are asking for...
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
maxor wrote:
Rewards gained from races should have always been bind on account in the first place.Maybe this is the perfect time to do that.

Indeed and with all the bitching about it GGG should give the community EXACTLY what they are asking for too... I mean afterall thats what everyone wants right? Russian Alt Art non tradable? Thats fine.. ALL Alt Art Items are now account bound and non tradable to be fair to EVERYONE!! Problem Solved.. Although im quite sure this community will still find a way to bitch about that even though its exactly what they are asking for...

how can you possibly talk for "what evryone wants" that's just fucked up. all i have to say ;/
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
Alt art demigods incoming? Please tell us straight away if they were getting those on their server aswell ...

Like anyone would really pay more for flavour text ._.

EDIT: So apparently:
- at least 20 Alt Art Demi Triumphs (and other alt demis)
- over 200 Alt Art Reaper's Pursuits.
- 40 Taryn's Shivers
- over 200 Alt Art Searing Touch
- Quite a bit of demi rings/beacons/triumphs/chests

For those who wonder. Not very cool GGG.

RIP LOL
Remember Standard rules, all uniques tend to fall the price. Old alternative arts are showing that, whats the problem now? More bunch of demi's?

Don't be a greedy jackass and accept the fate of Putin's PoE legion comming, you are welcomed like others.

This drama is going too far
Not impressed at all with the handling of the alt arts.
Last edited by Erelus on Feb 28, 2017, 12:21:45 PM
The alt art decision is really terrible. I can't ever imagine buying an "exclusive" MTX again.
Make the Russian alt-art items Non-Tradeable. Don't screw over your oldest and most loyal supporters, GGG.
Last edited by RyogaHibiki on Aug 2, 2016, 9:34:54 PM
This is very disappointing. I really thought GGG would have came up with an alternative option for this issue.

Love the game, have loved it since closed beta, very disappointed with this decision however.
Wow, so many shellfish whiners, who don't fully understand whole situation in all it's aspects but blaming GGG's weighted decisions...

Now i'm actually more considiring to buy upcoming supporter pack! :)
Life is short - deal with it

Chris,

You seem well informed on the problems that exist heavily on Russian servers.
We're talking scamming, botting, credit card fraud, all the rest.

Your user base... The ones that funded GGG to where it's at now are saying no to this.

We're also well aware as aging gamers. No amount of PR could convince me Russian players
are good for path. I've just played to many games at this point.

The alt art issues are huge. We have no idea what integrity issues as far as dupes and the like
have happend on those servers. We have no idea. With our realms we do, as we follow those events.

I vote no.. I have put in about $3,000 to GGG under two accounts since the start.
Not like that matters but I only mention it because i'm no just some troll.

I do care and have invested.. I vote a hard no. Fire up some instances somewhere in the cloud
and move the base to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info