Concerns related to the Russian merge

"
LostArtz wrote:
So many cry babies. Honestly if people are willing to quit over alt-arts good riddance.

Agreed, stop crying people.

Having garemon pets that you'll see once in a blue moon wont kill your family. Having more alt art items wont reduce their price to zero. Seriously if you are a collector its even better that the price drops LOL.

The russion players that have these stuff have payed or worked legitimatly to get em and asking them to give it up is unfair.

TL:DR= DEAL WITH IT!

Closed Beta Member.
In before, Russian alt arts are only tradable to other Russian players that played on Garena.

Standard is an economy that is already quite inflated, let's hope it won't get worse by this.
@ogorhan and @LostArtz:

What's the point of collecting an item with no value? That's the entire issue people with this. GGG has decided to turn items worth 500+ exalts to ones worth a handful of exalts at best.

Being one without one of these coveted alt-art items, I'm sitting here /popcorn'ing it because I might actually have a shot at one. But I'd hate to be one of the dudes with one of the originals... GGG just shit all over those guys.

It's kinda funny, actually. Here's GGG's idea of compromise:

* Additional drops? ...Keep 'em.
* Awful Garemon pet? ...Keep it.
* Holiday MTX? ...Keep 'em.
* Alt-arts that will *destroy* existing markets? ...Keep 'em.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Aug 2, 2016, 6:54:41 PM
"
ogorhan wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
So many cry babies. Honestly if people are willing to quit over alt-arts good riddance.

Agreed, stop crying people.

Having garemon pets that you'll see once in a blue moon wont kill your family. Having more alt art items wont reduce their price to zero. Seriously if you are a collector its even better that the price drops LOL.

The russion players that have these stuff have payed or worked legitimatly to get em and asking them to give it up is unfair.

TL:DR= DEAL WITH IT!

Fun fact: being a collector who already owns some of those is not "even better". Same goes for people who saved/invested their currency into these items, because it /Should've been/ safe.

1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
Alt art demigods incoming? Please tell us straight away if they were getting those on their server aswell ...

Like anyone would really pay more for flavor text ._.

EDIT: So apparently:
- at least 20 Alt Art Demi Triumphs
- over 200 Alt Art Reaper's Pursuits.
- 40 Taryn's Shivers
- over 200 Alt Art Searing Touch
- Quite a bit of demi rings/beacons/triumphs/chests

For those who wonder. Not very cool GGG.

How is more people being able to look good actually mater? what kind of fucked up priorities do you have? oh your a flipper or someshit? that why this maters? those russians are literally entitled as much as you are to keeping there stuff...a tragedy happened and your all complaining about your valueables, do you think they want to merge come here and have completely shit on there current economy with our disgusting standard? to come play with people who 100% cant understand a fucking word they say.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
The community response to this has been absolutely gross. GGG is going above and beyond to ensure their players are treated fairly and people are whining because of some alt-art items (that will be clearly marked and in the possession of people you likely won't even see) and some mtx (that again will be in the possession of people you likely won't even see), all of the above of which those players earned fairly and rightly and have literally zero reason to be removed or voided.

There are individuals saying they won't support the game any more because GGG is literally spending money to accommodate players of another region so that they can continue playing the game. Astounding. Gamer entitlement is real.

Thank you, GGG, for continuing to act with integrity and respect for all of your players. You are appreciated.
Man, People will cry over literally anything?
Making the russian alt arts just tagged with 'made in russia' isn't going to solve the problem.
The problem is that the items were easier to get on the garena servers and most definitely will de-value the existing alt-art items substantially by being available in larger quantity and being in all it's essence the same looking item for cheaper.

Giving the russian players the option to opt out of their alt-arts if they want to sell it before the transfer, fine. but letting the items be tradable when they hit live is in my eyes unacceptable.

The items had different values from the start, garena players earned them fair and square, sure. But they did not earn them under the same conditions or by hitting the 1000 reward mark to get one of the most rare items in the game >for us<.

I don't even own anything close to a rare alt art item and i feel very strongly about this decision.

Edit: I believe you are doing the right thing other than the alt art issue.
| I made this |
Last edited by GolumAmicicide on Aug 2, 2016, 7:29:47 PM
"
LostArtz wrote:

Calling players of the other camp derogatory words (just because you disagree with or does not understand their point of view) does not add anything of value to the discussion. These players feel betrayed and have voiced genuine concern over broken principles and trust, which is something that must be addressed and discussed. If you cannot come up with anything constructive to say, or show your fellow players a modicum of respect - then you my good sir/madam are the "cry baby".
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:

Fun fact: being a collector who already owns some of those is not "even better". Same goes for people who saved/invested their currency into these items, because it /Should've been/ safe.

Collector who cares that his item is worth less? from what i understand you dont need value to what you collect, people collect valueless rocks.

people who saved/invested should understand that anything is possible, anyday someone who had hundreds of these could flood the market back up ANYDAY this time the difference is people knew WAYYY in advance, this is 1000x better then unknown market manipulation that already happens with those race items...you dont know shit...
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info