Concerns related to the Russian merge

"
prettyfast95 wrote:
Хочешь сказать не было буста на день за то, что сервера лежали?

во первых там буст то был всего +50% качество и 25% количество на пару дней(а это всего лишь +1\2 тело в пати). а абузы на евро были посерьезнее и намного дольше.

так же, как это повлияет на новую лигу?

ой, ты боишься за стандарт, та я повторюсь -
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:

да и то что приедет с гарены останется на стандарте, а что происходит в этой говнопомойке мало кого волнует, основной народ играет на лигах.

-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Last edited by 6aPMaJIeuKuH on Aug 30, 2016, 3:00:09 PM
"
"
prettyfast95 wrote:
Хочешь сказать не было буста на день за то, что сервера лежали?

во первых там буст то был всего +50% качество и 25% количество на пару дней(а это всего лишь +1\2 тело в пати). а абузы на евро были посерьезнее и намного дольше.

так же, как это повлияет на новую лигу?

ой, ты боишься за стандарт, та я повторюсь -
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:

да и то что приедет с гарены останется на стандарте, а что происходит в этой говнопомойке мало кого волнует, основной народ играет на лигах.

Лол, я на стандарте не играю, но играет около 30% от всего онлайна. Я тебе говорю об общей картине - складывается впечатление, что ты немного слеповат, вырывая одно предложение из контекста.
Last edited by prettyfast95 on Aug 30, 2016, 6:52:03 PM
I think GGG is making serious mistake with alt art.
It suposed to mean something.

Besicly its absurd.
I should make my gest piss and shit all ower my house BECOUSE he do that in his own home, its only feir to make him feel att home.

Nobady ask thos people what They think you should do becouse they have bleed for thos awards and not GGG. Ther is curtesy and ther is this absurd level of domestic disrespect.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 31, 2016, 12:43:41 AM
I don't have any alt arts, don't really have any desire to have any. I don't even use the majority of the MTXes that I have -- it's just a way to support the game.

That being said, this seems reasonable. I just wonder, was there a reason that GGG didn't decide to simply merge the Russian Garena realm as a separate league (Russian Standard/Russian Hardcore)? Of course, leaving them the option to create new characters within the existing Standard/Hardcore leagues, should they choose to do so.

Benefit:
The incoming players keep exactly what they have, exactly how they have it.
The existing players aren't affected by item/character influxes.

Downside:
Keeps the player base separated.
Might require a minor fix in terms of temp leagues/races, to allow the players with Russian league characters to choose whether to import their stuff into the Russian leagues or the existing leagues.
The Russian leagues would be subject to fading eventually, as some people would leave for Standard/HC and they would have less incoming players.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the influx of additional players to our community, regardless of the language that they speak or the country they live in.

PS:
Maybe GGG could look into including a translation option into the chat client? Even something as simple as using Google Translate's API. It's not perfect, but generally understandable, and would make communication much easier for everyone.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
"
tsftd wrote:
Maybe GGG could look into including a translation option into the chat client? Even something as simple as using Google Translate's API. It's not perfect, but generally understandable, and would make communication much easier for everyone.
idk man... for trades all you need to now is how to copy-paste from poetrade to game chat, "my ho" and "ty"/"tyvm"; and for questions on game mechanics electronic translation wouldn't be enough I'm afraid. Everything else (=pointless waffle in global 1) you'll speak in your language anyway.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 23, 2016, 11:26:21 PM
As you can see in in this thread the takeover has already started - global will be ruined with the russian spam.

Dankeschön GGG, jedes Update macht das Spiel schlechter :D.

Lets all switch to our native languages!
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Oct 28, 2016, 3:17:25 AM
"
Knampfclown wrote:
As you can see in in this thread the takeover has already started - global will be ruined with the russian spam.
In how many years? :D I haven't seen ru in en chat for quite some time.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

also, there were dozens of german help requests in the tech and game help forum we answered in german, nothing wrong with that.

für mich wird das spiel mit jedem patch besser. aber wie sie gesagt haben: jede änderung kann das spiel für 80% verbessern aber für 20% verschlechtern. "perfekte software" ist ein oxymoron.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

also, there were dozens of german help requests in the tech and game help forum we answered in german, nothing wrong with that.

für mich wird das spiel mit jedem patch besser. aber wie sie gesagt haben: jede änderung kann das spiel für 80% verbessern aber für 20% verschlechtern. "perfekte software" ist ein oxymoron.

Seit wann spielst du denn? Spielst du auch endgame? Also für mich wird das Spiel seit release immer schlechter, mittlerweile lohnt es sich mehr im hideout rumzustehen und zu flippen als das Spiel zu spielen. Melee builds sind vergleichsweise nicht spielbar da mein BV oder Arrow char das gleiche billiger und effizienter kann. Und in Global 1 wird jeden Tag in kyrillischer Schrift rumgespamt, man wird sogar auf kyrillisch angewhispered wenn man irgendwas verkauft, total ätzend.

trsltn: Since when do you play? Do you play endgame content? For me personally the game gets worse release by release. Nowadays it is more profitable to stay in hideout all day and flip than actually pla y the game. Melee builds are compared to bv or other arrow/caster builds unplayable because the meta builds do the same thing cheaper and more efficient. In global 1 theres everyday some kyrillian spam and you even get whispered in kyrillian when you sell something, annoying af.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:

trsltn: Since when do you play? Do you play endgame content? For me personally the game gets worse release by release. Nowadays it is more profitable to stay in hideout all day and flip than actually pla y the game. Melee builds are compared to bv or other arrow/caster builds unplayable because the meta builds do the same thing cheaper and more efficient. In global 1 theres everyday some kyrillian spam and you even get whispered in kyrillian when you sell something, annoying af.

the game is progressing slowly for me and i normally like it that way.
Spoiler
playing since closed beta, up to t15 maps, normally. 2-3 hours/day on average, this league much less due to real life issues.
i'm trying to be as bad in the game as it can get to keep the challenge and my interest up. playing reave and pizza blast builds atm.
i try to avoid overpowered stuff or getting alot of outside help. even left the guild i've been in because of that. since premium tabs are implemented i occasionally sell things, very rarely buy gear.

atlas changed my perspective on endgame alot because it made me aware how much playtime is needed to keep endgame going but it's also impressive how much playtime the game can consume from someone meanwhile and still keep them going.

for kyrillic spam: never got some but if i had the issue i would respond with "english please" and ignore the player if the item in question is low value and he keeps posting in non english.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info