<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN:TriggerHappyBlock
Game experience: SC, off and on over the years, but still noobish
Reason for wanting to join: Want to join a community, help other that I trust :) and get help from those I trust :)
Any additional information/comments :
bump
bump
bump
Hi, I would like to join the guild if possible.
IGN: AlatarUrsula
Game experience: I started to play last month I believe, or two months ago maybe. SC league I guess.
Reason for wanting to join: I wanna learn more, about crafting, game content, and past leagues as well, and I also wanna help people who is actually in need of help. And I also wanna know what is it to be part of a guild I guess :S
Any additional information/comments : I am lvl 95, Im playing a zombiemancer because I watched a video in youtube and it seems its an easy build and a good way for new players to get familiar with boss mechanics and stuff... Last league I was playing a stupid dex stacking super expensive archer build so yeah... it didn't work out very well for me, bad experience. I havent fight uber elder yet, neither shaper. I cannot clear Sirus either cuz my animated guardian dies to the chaos storms and I need to purchase equipment again and its pretty anoying. Anyway. Thanks
IGN: ShreDoteXTv
Game experience: Started at the end of Talisman League
Reason for wanting to join: Just to have people to talk to while griding and stuff.
Any additional information/comments : Done shaper, elder and stuff. Sadly didnt got the chanse to do the Uber verion of them :/
IGN: ZanieBaron
Game experience:Playing on/off since open beta.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for new friends/ fun & friendly environment.
Any additional information/comments :
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info