<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:TouchMyTipHmm
Game experience:2 Years ish
Reason for wanting to join:Love being in a community.
Any additional information/comments : I play the league only for a few months then I tend to wait for the next one, during the time I am very active however. Thanks.
IGN:BurstyBoi_
Game experience: Approx 4 years
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group that I can share the highs and lows with as well as help newer players with my game knowledge where possible.

Any additional information/comments : I'm aiming for 36/40 this league so expect to be quite active!
bump
bump
bump
IGN: TooPoorForVoidfletcher
Game experience: 5
Reason for wanting to join: Gaming with people is way better than playing solo. Overall just looking for people to chill and game with.
Any additional information/comments : Usually play at least somewhat consistently throughout the entire league, moreso in beginning.
bump
IGN:Meishuowei
Game experience:New to this game, play CS/LOL/R6
Reason for wanting to join:Really want to hang out with others, makes the game shine compared to Individual GP.
Any additional information/comments :skrrrt skrrrt YOLO SWAG 420 XD
bump
IGN: Ayurial
Game experience: 3 years
Reason for wanting to join: Tired of mapping alone. Looking for a social and active guild to face end -game content with!
Any additional information/comments : I play approx 4 hours a day at varying hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info