<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

deleted
Last edited by iameighteleven on Sep 19, 2019, 3:24:20 PM
bump
IGN: Polvss
Game experience: just over 3 years playing the game
Reason for wanting to join: i was on a guild for the past 3 years but it has slowly died.
Any additional information/comments : Not missed a single league launch since breach.
IGN: Emanresu12
Game experience: seriously playing since Abyss and haven't missed a league since, been hitting red maps and Guardians since Incursion
Reason for wanting to join: spicing up in-game time with chatter, especially toward the mid to end of leagues
Any additional information/comments : I'm not into Discord, but would definitely be around on in-game chat. Play time is somewhat light: 1-2 hrs on weeknights, 2-3 hrs on weekends.
IGN: AtheistForJesus
Game experience: 1 year in POE.
Reason for wanting to join:
I'd like to join a guild for the social aspect, I usually have lots of stuff that fills my stash that I'm eager to give to new players, and sometimes I carry others through Uber Lab runs.
Any additional information/comments : I'm quite active.
IGN: squishydiarrheabuild
Game experience: 4k hours on steam
Reason for wanting to join: old guild has gone on hiatus so im looking for a new group to play with
Any additional information/comments : I like end game grinding and crafting. Got to 1k depth during delve league which was my favorite league
Hi

Can i join your guild?
ıgn tomaank
thanks
IGN: SuryaBuildname right now its SuryaNova for blight
Game experience:Been playing off an on since 3.0 played during beta but lost interest quickly, been back for most of the leagues recently.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to go pretty hard on 3.9 :D
Any additional information/comments : I use discord alot generally pretty active every day if there isnt some irl thing going on.
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info