<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:RykerGimmeMuns
Game experience: Playing actively since 2015
Reason for wanting to join: I'm bored looking for people to chat with while mapping. Maybe some mapping together.
Any additional information: I'm very active :D
IGN: Katrina_TwoShot
Game experience: Played off and on for a few years
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group to lvl and run maps with
Any additional information: Usually play an hour or so a day depending on rl.
IGN: wINTEroRb_Ayphy
Game experience: 2 leagues
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to play with. Lots of questions
IGN: Oroskii

Game experience: Played on and off through a few leagues, never really got anywhere because my buddies kept quitting and leaving me hanging.(highest character is 83 inquisitor in current league)

Reason for wanting to join: just looking for active people to play and chat with

Any additional information: i play lots of weird hours(Late night and mid mornings) as i work second shift currently
bump
IGN: Morepewzpewz
Game experience: took a break from POE for awhile. came back at the end of Betrayal and enjoyed it. having fun with synthesis.
Reason for wanting to join: looking to play with some cool people and have fun
Any additional information: hoping to learn some things and also help people at the same time. =)
bump
IGN: RaceBoiXD
Game experience: First league back after a year off.
Reason for wanting to join: Never been in POE guild. Always treated it as solo experience. Looking to find the social side of the game and a guild that can also provide like minded players.
Any additional information: Looking for social interaction and hopefully a few new friends to help push challenges and top league content in the future.
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info