<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

Hi there,
My IGN is: "KeeperMarc", I have an SRS Witch (91) and a Flicker Trickster (93)in BSC and I am looking for a guild to get more experience and social interaction in the game because I played mostly solo.
I am 21, from germany and got about 400h playtime, most in Harbinger and Bestiary League.
bump
IGN:LoweRight
Exp: I used to play Diablo then began playing this in about August.
Reason: I need a group to play with. It gets boring playing this alone all the time.
bump
IGN: Agveena
Game experience: Have played Standard, Breach and now playing Bestiary. Currently lvl 90 and lvling an alt.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to join a strong community and no longer be a lone wolf, as the game seems alot more fun in a community.
IGN: Sleep_Is_Good
Game experience:
Played a bit on release, haven't played much since but overall pretty experienced gamer in other genres. Been playing this league as a Reave scion, level 90 atm but I really would like more people to talk/interact with so I can learn more and start gearing for the endgame. Always happy to help!
IGN:DownMyDiaper
Game experience: Been a member since 2013, but I've been actively learning the game this past year. Mainly Ngamahu Cyclone.
Reason for wanting to join: I want a member of people who can teach me different builds, endgame grinds and how to efficiently farm maps
Any additional information: I'm in college.
IGN: Ryllious
Game experience: 1 month
Reason for wanting to join: I want a community where I can find a chill environment where I can find other players to share information and ideas with.
Any additional information: I'm from Singapore!
IGN: FlickerMIIB
Game experience: 1000 hours
Reason for wanting to join: I don't currently have a guild, and the one i was in was mainly playing new leagues.
Any additional information: I'm still learning about the end game a bit.
Also, i do use discord.
Last edited by 2Phoenix2 on Apr 10, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
IGN: AboveAvarageComfort
Game experience:3ish years
Reason for wanting to join: chill and meet new peeps
Any additional information: laid back fella

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info