<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:MErsyyy
Game experience:On and off since beta
Reason for wanting to join:Looking for a social community to progress to end game
Any additional information: playing 15-20 hours a week, Eu
IGN: F4Fiesta
Game experience: I'm playing since 2013, my current character is a lvl89 witch.
Reason for wanting to join:I want to do mapping with other people.
Any additional information:20+ hours per week.
IGN: Meeuwsen
Game experience: Played on and off since beta.
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a social group to enjoy this game with and help me out sometimes
Any additional information: Play on EU servers around 20 hours a week.
IGN: Orothicus
Game experience: Joined on the forums in 2013, not sure if I actually played it before then. I know it wasn't the full release when I started. 792 hours played on steam.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a helpful guild as I have a hard time keeping up with the meta changes. My job doesn't allow me to play more than a couple days every week or two, but I still tend to get three or four characters up in the 70's before league end. Think I broke 80 last league.
Any additional information: I can't be too active due to my job, but I always contribute more than I take from the stash and am willing to help anyone with whatever I can when I am on. I often binge play for the few days I can log on.
IGN:AshReaveEM MapsGoSpectre
Game experience: Played since Oct 2013 , Played D3 since launch till 2015 among other ARPGs such as Grim Dawn
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for some sort of community to interact with and enjoy playing with rather than trying to look between Trade/RMT Posts,
also looking to getting Bestiary Challenges done as well as Endgame Grinds and to enjoy the game.
Any additional information: 20+ hrs a week usually work dependant , active on discord , happy to help others out
IGN: PietyMyWaifu
Game experience: Been playing since Atziri xpac
Reason for wanting to join: Wanted to join a guild where I don't feel like I'm stepping on glass with every word I type, and this seems like a mature friendly community
Any additional information: Play a lot as I'm in my last year of my double major and only have easy options classes.
bump
bump
bump
IGN:To_Temerario acc: Morph_rOx
Game experience: bandits was my first league, 3 years ago i guess
Reason for wanting to join: i need to be productive during my time having fun! looking forward practicing my english while playing!
Any additional information: currently i am playing with an hiero lvl 87. I hope there are a lot of people online on discord!
waiting for your message in game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info