<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: KallyChamp
Game experience: Several years of casual play
Reason for wanting to join: regular people to play with
Any additional information/comments: I'm a casual player that likes to have fun and find POE a bit of enjoyable game crack. I occasionally step away and just keep coming back. Every league I play and get up to a certain level and find that I just don't have enough loot/items/strat to see end game content and I'd like to see what all the hype is about :)
IGN: GodlessPoison
Game experience: Since 3.14
Reason for wanting to join: Played a long time but never completed Atlas, fought Shaper, really need advice and guidance once I hit endgame. Willing to share loot as I try and craft most things.
Any additional information/comments: Game most evenings CST
bump
bump
IGN:Deadeagle
Game experience:5 years
Reason for wanting to join:I want to start doing party play in juiced maps
Any additional information/comments: Willing to play aurabot or anything required for the party and guild. Thanks!
IGN: Sootaadots
Game experience: Started in Blight league and have played on and off.
Reason for wanting to join: Fairly casual player but wanting to play with a group a bit more to learn the game better.
Any additional information/comments: I normally play minion builds but trying to branch out since they have been put in a state I don't really enjoy now. I'm also a bit quiet so I don't really join vc too much but I do have a discord.
Last edited by Sootaa on Sep 5, 2022, 4:08:19 PM
IGN: ChairmanSpark/ChairmanKFC. If I'm not on one, I'm grinding on the other
Game experience: Solid grasp on core mechanic and slowly getting into crafting
Reason for wanting to join: Want to get better a crafting and I also want to have people to play with and enjoy this game
Any additional information/comments: My schedule is a little wierd for the next couple of weeks. I might be some days with playing and 5-6 days in a row playing because I don't work
IGN: 首の長い男のロリショーツ
Game experience: played before couple leagues ago but got no time to learn the game now im starting over
Reason for wanting to join: New player looking to learn the game with someone or also with new players as well now I got some time so I want to be better !
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info