<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: FuriousFlame (acc: thexsp)
Game experience: ~700h (not that good at crafting stuff but am improving ^^)
Notes: I just returned to POE after a few months and want to stay active now started in ultiimatum league! I m ver chat active and happy to help newer players out!

Why i want to join? --> Looking for a nice community to interact with! Also want to improve my ingame-knowledge!
IGN:7dark9
Game experience: blight 3.8 I think (~2500h but just saw a guide and start a build)
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a large community to play with and have some fun.
Can I join?
IGN: CA_Ballin
bump
bump
bump
IGN: ㆍAzaㆍ
Game experience: started in blight, had some breaks here and there
Reason for wanting to join: looking for some people to talk to, share and get more knowledge and make some friends in the game
Any additional information/comments: Mainly playing minions, did some great GSF Leagues with friends but I play mainly trade sc. Inactive in the last 2-3 weeks of the league if there are no good events.
IGN: CorruptSent or discord OtherWorldlyGuardian#5361
Game experience: Have been playing the game since Bestiary League, but really got into the game with Blight. I still feel like a scrub after 2500 hours in the game, but I know now I can play a league and hit 90 pretty easy and amass 250-500ex just playing and having fun.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a fun group that can add the my experience. Game knowledge, crafting "secrets", group content, etc. I don't have many expectations since this is my first time looking for a guild, but I do know it is all about the community with games like PoE.
Any additional information/comments: Work from home dad of 3 so I have a decent amount of time for gaming.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info