<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

Account name: markws1
IGN:Flicktotic
Game experience: Played some Legion/Heists
Reason for wanting to join: Want a group to play with and maybe some experienced players to give advice. it can be boring sometimes playing alone.
Last edited by markws1 on May 21, 2021, 3:39:25 PM
IGN:Mehelar
Game experience: Played on standard before, have couple of characters there. Returned to the game recently after long break. Not a veteran, but not a complete newbie as well.
Reason for wanting to join:
1. Want to grasp all game aspects and mechanics and reach veteran level, but lack experience, so i would really apreciate advice from more experienced players.
2. Party play - running maps, bosses. Generaly makes life easier than running complete solo all the time.
3. Socialization - playing PoE alone all the time getting quite boring sometimes.
IGN:zeguafire
Game experience: Started playing during metamorph league, have got 36+ challenges constantly since delirium.
Reason for wanting to join: I enjoy the social aspect of a guild and want to make friends to play with. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and also appreciate how complex this game is so I also want to learn more from others.
Any additional information/comments: I got a pretty strong ball lightning character this league so can provide boss carry for the guild
bump
IGN: KaleidoScalp_
Game experience: Playing since delerium
Reason for wanting to join: Game can get pretty boring grinding away on ones own
Additional comments: Just looking for a place to chill
IGN: FedSmokerGrrrrr
Game experience: Played for around 3 years now
Reason for wanting to join: Find a friendly community to party play with.
Any additional information/comments : Would love to join!
IGN: EminemOnSteroids
Game experience: I've been playing for three to four weeks
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a community to share my experience and socialize with.
Any additional information/comments: I'm a fellow from EU, well not really EU but that's a simpler answer, who is quite chill. Sometimes I might get hard times with speaking in English, especially with my pronouncation but I hope it's all cool.
Edit: I might not be online as much during the following week because I need to focus on my graduation project. Feel free to contact me on discord @Emin#4100
Last edited by Emin9582 on May 22, 2021, 4:31:50 AM
IGN:Smooshiee_TV
Game experience: Heist league was my first league, took the last 2 leagues off and back at it.
Reason for wanting to join: Ready to learn and play along side others. Willing to help and contribute where I can.
Any additional information/comments : Although Heist was my first and only league, I put in 800+ hours of active game play. :)
IGN: Glazeee
Game experience: New player
Reason for wanting to join: People in global are assholes and don't help so joining would help a lot in my learning experience since I have not stopped playing !!!! I'M ADDICTED !!!! and I would love to help and get help from the community.
Any additional information/comments :
I would like a big explanation on endgame stuff.
IGN:FreeSnaX
Game experience:new to the game
Reason for wanting to join:looking for people to talk with and learn how to progress and do end game content
Any additional information/comments : want to learn how to get good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info