<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: Bezdemons (Char: Nameisis_RITUAL)
Game experience: New player
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a consistent group of people to play and progress through the game, also looking for some tips and tricks from experienced players to learn game mechanics faster.
Any additional information/comments: Pick me! Currently playing my 2nd league, first one was 2yrs ago, made it to 48 level and left. Now giving this game another chance (currently progressing through Act 4).
bump
bump
IGN: Tecaru
Game experience: New (Fast learner)
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for group play
Any additional information/comments : Im new to the game but want to experience more of the group play aspects. Currently have an 80 curse bot looking to see how the group play content is!
IGN: Sante_CSW

Game experience: Playing on and off since 2014

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for People to talk to, Maybe some mapping and crafting exchanges ect.

Any additional information/comments : I'm an active discord user I hope if you guys have one it is somewhat active. Thank you
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bump
IGN: ZongiSRSboomboom
Game experience: started playing like around 3-4 years ago @Harbringer league
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a friendly guild chat with good atmosphere.
Any additional information/comments: When i have time i glady help carrying sirus or other stuff. Pick me!
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info