<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN:EpsteinsTopTHOT
Game experience: 1 1/2 YRS
Reason for wanting to join:NEW TO THE PC SO GUILDS IS A MUST JOIN.(PS4) DOESNT HAVE THIS FEATURE ATM,
Any additional information/comments :
bump
IGN: StableX
Game experience: killed sirus, shaper, elder, uber atziri, multiple 90+ chars. I started back when 3.10 launched after a recommendation from a work colleague, I've been hooked ever since. I'm always learning, but I've managed to gain a solid understanding on things like atlas progression, balancing defensive layers and the strengths and weaknesses of most meta builds.
Reason for wanting to join: im looking for a sense of community to enjoy alongside this great game, to be able to learn as well as share knowledge so that we can all push further.
Any additional information/comments: UK player, I play after work in the evenings, but rack up more hours at the weekends. Enjoy chilling on discord, and browsing my fave sub reddits.
bump
IGN: LeeLeeBoy

Game experience: been playing since ambush usually trying every temp league that comes out

Reason for wanting to join: its lonely playing by yourself. used to play with a couple friends but they no longer play.

bump
IGN: Kiasanya
Game experience: 1 year but stopped for 1.5 years returning heist league
Reason for wanting to join: forgot how to play and level up nicely
Any additional information/comments : active player
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info