<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: captnstabn
Exp: I got a bout 500 hours logged in. Been playing pretty consistently the last couple seasons. I'm lvl 77 and doing tier 7 maps solo.
Reason: I like to play with people. The last guild I was in was kinda lame. Like 2 people logged in, no one wanting to play ect..
"
blutige wrote:
IGN: captnstabn
Exp: I got a bout 500 hours logged in. Been playing pretty consistently the last couple seasons. I'm lvl 77 and doing tier 7 maps solo.
Reason: I like to play with people. The last guild I was in was kinda lame. Like 2 people logged in, no one wanting to play ect..

Invited, Welcome to all new members :D
bump
bump
bump
IGN: Adadoo
Game experience: 3years
Reason for wanting to join: Playing solo is not fun.
"
lovelyquark wrote:
IGN: Adadoo
Game experience: 3years
Reason for wanting to join: Playing solo is not fun.

inviting you in a minute, thanks for your interest!
IGN: LaserBeamz
Game experience: couple months, level 84 standard 88 essence
Reason for wanting to join: I want to find a group of close players to be friends with and talk about the game.
IGN: Scarlet_Nightwind
Game experience: Played a bit during Perandus but I'm just picking the game up again.
Reason for wanting to join: Playing alone gets boring, so I'm looking for a group of fun people to enjoy the game with.
IGN: Sige_WI
Exp: Started playing back in beta. I usually play every temp league, get to approximately level 90. Reasonably knowledgeable about the game I'd say.
Reason: Most of the people on my friends list are gone :( I like the social aspect of the game, and global 820 just doesn't do it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info