[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

hey mate good build !

can you do uber lab with it ?

and what happened to the expensive version with some 6 link armor you recommended ? could you name it again
Last edited by orangen7 on Jun 19, 2016, 5:04:30 PM
Hi smileyhb, first of all , thanks for this awesome Guide ! :)

I am just wondering, do you recommend using bino's instead of Obliteration ?

Thanks amigo :D
why you are not using 2x
huge dps + longer poison
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
^ with his set up. using 2 leaves your res pretty screwed unless u get perfect rolled boots and belt and even then it might not be enough... i think

edit: also even with trying one on. it was less damage than the wand so yes again it might add more if you use 2 but again... then you lose your shield so youd have to trade in ur gloves
for something with triple res.

i dont have the currency atm to test this so... would rather take the damage i have currently over the less tooltip it shows :/

with the wand/shield in my current state i do 14.8k dmg (grabbed the 4 chaos res/dmg nodes around assassin as well)

if i take off the wand and use the sceptre i drop to 12.4k. this is before i have all 11 traps down

offtopic: why does bladefall trap seem so slow to recover compared to icetrap. i currently have 70% recovery speed.
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Jun 21, 2016, 1:00:57 AM
"
Noob2014 wrote:

TY ^^!

i think bino's is good than Obliteration ... but it's more expensive than Obliteration and lost a bit dps xD

have a nice day !!!
Last edited by smileyhb on Jun 21, 2016, 3:35:58 PM
"

offtopic: why does bladefall trap seem so slow to recover compared to icetrap. i currently have 70% recovery speed.

Ice trap's base cooldown is 2 seconds. The trap support gem's cooldown is 4 seconds.
What about Apep's instead of Obliteration?
Hi,

Just came here to tell that this build is one of the most fun builds I have tried. Not only the leveling is being smooth (currently lvl45) but it is also strong.

My only problem is the cooldown of traps, the rest is manageable, for example the mana issue.

PS: Apep's Rage is not good for this build for two main reasons. It increases the cost by 40% and the damage effectiveness does not compensate the 15% extra physical damage that you can get from obliteration.
"
smileyhb wrote:
"
Noob2014 wrote:

TY ^^!

i think bino's is good than Obliteration ... but it's more expensive than Obliteration and lost a bit dps xD

have a nice day !!!

I tried bino , something is not working with the regeneration, very rarely it activates. i have poison gem but from what i see on the screen i think the mobs die too fast before the poison is applied ...

I wanted to use the bino just for the regeneration part because i have 2.5k hp at lvl 70...
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
why you are not using 2x
huge dps + longer poison

I am wondering if it is better or not as it doesn't really add a base chaos damage like Obliteration. I'm thinking that it might just be a little worse has anyone tested?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info