Mechanical Questions Thread

"
TheMaker51 wrote:
Two short questions:

~Can you leech the damage applied by The Retch?

~Does The Retch apply the bonus damage to the secondary shock waves of Sunder?

I assume no and yes respectively, but it's worth asking.

Retch damage is considered to be in grup of "Reflect Damage" so effects cant be added to it.

Damage it does represent your life recovery from leech and only way to scale it is with effect that modify leech.
If you are not using slayer for his unique abillty to leech even on full life then efficiency of Retch fall down a loot considering you will do damage with it only when you recovering life. Hit that can applay leech will applay Retch effect if condition above are valid.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 3, 2016, 11:13:30 PM
so i blessed my legacy doryani's catalyst that had 10% ele dmg, and they have gotten to 20% instead of the 32% that new ones have.

it looks like a bug to me.
"
shamo84 wrote:
so i blessed my legacy doryani's catalyst that had 10% ele dmg, and they have gotten to 20% instead of the 32% that new ones have.

it looks like a bug to me.

Are you talking about the implicit mod?
If so, blessing a legacy scepter implicit cannot roll above a certain number for some reason, I don't remember the reason why but I personally think it was a poor choice.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
Hey Mark..

I just made a Animate weapon build where i switched from Melee Physical to Elemental Focus in one of the sockets on a 6link..
The mana cost went from aprox 219 to 264,(with Dynamo allocated, and like 247 to 299 without) even though the multipliers themselves dont make any sense compared to the mana cost on the skill..

Elemental Focus Support -- Mana Multiplier: 130%
Melee Physical Damage Support -- 140% Mana Multiplier

The Mana cost gets higher when equiping a gem with less mana multiplier..
The question is if one of them is showing wrong somehow or it's inside the gem the problem is (if you know what i mean) ;-p
Please look into this when you have the time.. :)

Regards

Anders FC
Does the Beast Fur Shawl chest affect ES regeneration?

From the wording, it should, because regeneration is a form of recovery. However, when I equip it and check my char's defence tab, I only see the ES recharge going up by 35%. The regeneration value doesn't go up.

Can someone from GGG please confirm that it actually works? :)
Regen does benefit from Recovery bonuses, yes; I use a Recovery bonus to bump up my Regeneration on my ES RF Trickster. :) It's simply not displayed.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Regen does benefit from Recovery bonuses, yes; I use a Recovery bonus to bump up my Regeneration on my ES RF Trickster. :) It's simply not displayed.

Thanks for the reply! So you have observed faster ES regen when equipping it?
I don't have a Beast Fur Shawl specifically - the Trickster has a Passive, Patient Reaper, that grants the following bonus: "60% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield if you've Killed an Enemy affected by your Damage Over Time Recently."
My Regen very noticably increases after a kill, and it cannot be ES Recharge kicking in due to Righteous Fire turning that mechanic off for me :)
Okay, but then we still don't know if it works on the Beast Fur Shawl :/ I was looking for a confirmation from GGG, because it's hard to see the increase, if there is any.
It's literally the same modifier. It works the same way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info