[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Added Theoretical Occultist version below Trickster Imagem in spoiler.

People do not have much more to add on the topic, all calculations, considerations and combinations that I remember have been placed, if I remember more I will put. If you have questions I move here to answer. In more good luck for the new season. :D
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Hello mate,

Just want to say after tonnes of research I'll be going with your build tomorrow in 2.4!! I see you mentioned on page 1 you would update with a leveling guide? I may be blind but I can't see it.

So what's the best way to level with this build!? :)

Thanks
"
ToRNiO wrote:
Hello mate,

Just want to say after tonnes of research I'll be going with your build tomorrow in 2.4!! I see you mentioned on page 1 you would update with a leveling guide? I may be blind but I can't see it.

So what's the best way to level with this build!? :)

Thanks

Think I'm going with this build as well, would definitely enjoy a leveling guide (even just like level 30,60,85 skill trees would be amazing)
Created Leveling Guide section, above Passive Tree section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"

Amazing, thank you very much!
"

Thanks alot!
Hey man!

Will start with this one I think.

You added some nice information over the last days.

I think I won't try the Crit-Version for a starter.

But the Non-Crit Version 2 looks better to me as the Non-Crit Version 1?

Which one would you take to start from the strach with a new char?

Farming for 4-5 hours a days are no problem but respeccing is maybe to expensive from cost/reward-sight.
Hi there

I see you using Immortal call with cwdt and Increased duration, correct me if im wrong but i don't think Increased duration actually has impact on Immortal call duration? Would it be an option to use: Immortal call > cwdt > Molten Shell > Bladefall?

Greets and thanks for the build!
"
bnijman81 wrote:
Hi there

I see you using Immortal call with cwdt and Increased duration, correct me if im wrong but i don't think Increased duration actually has impact on Immortal call duration? Would it be an option to use: Immortal call > cwdt > Molten Shell > Bladefall?

Greets and thanks for the build!

Increased duration works on IC. You could throw molten shell in there if you wanted, it's just not super strong IMO.
Last edited by Primal21 on Sep 2, 2016, 3:59:55 AM
Sorry if i has missed it somewhere but Why dont you use VAAL Pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info