[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Added Power Charges Generator section, above Theoretical Very High Damage Critical Version section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Did you try 'Clear Mind' jewel + Essence Worm with Hatred or Arctic Armor? And for curse BV + Curse on hit + mark or cwdt + mark.
sorry for another noob question but if bv goes up with spell dmg why not use wands instead of claws, daggers etc..
"
Did you try 'Clear Mind' jewel + Essence Worm with Hatred or Arctic Armor? And for curse BV + Curse on hit + mark or cwdt + mark.

1 - I do not think it is worth using Clear Mind because I need the power of curses.
2 - I do not use Essence Worm because I do not use true auras. I dont use curse on hit because that it is less sockets to my gems.

"
SkyBlade90000 wrote:
sorry for another noob question but if bv goes up with spell dmg why not use wands instead of claws, daggers etc..

Because that Whirling Blade is the best movement skill of the game, allowing you to clear the maps quickly, help you to escape from dangerous situations and can use Fortify (20% reduced damage taken from hits).
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 7, 2016, 7:48:15 PM
For power charge generate, have you consider going like CWDT(lv1) - Blade Vortex - PCoC - Inc Duration
And what do u think about shield charge?Its pretty good skill can get fortify and can use diffrent weapons i mean wands.
can this build do uber lab?
"
leotheras516 wrote:
For power charge generate, have you consider going like CWDT(lv1) - Blade Vortex - PCoC - Inc Duration

Very good idea, but I think the instances of bv overlap losing damage (20 stacks with BV high level and BV level 1), then the use of CwdT is a very good idea, but I think it might be better to use Firestorm (tag duration) or Orb of Storms (tag duration) for example. Ty for the tip, I will put in the Power Charges Generator section (I can not think of everything yourself, people ty for the tips).

"
pawlo903 wrote:
And what do u think about shield charge?Its pretty good skill can get fortify and can use diffrent weapons i mean wands.

Not is a bad idea, I have not tested the new shield charge. If anyone can test and put your experience here I update the topic.

"
Waoooo wrote:
can this build do uber lab?

Yes.
Guides made by me:
Orb of storm is not viable with cwdt it must be casted manually.
"
You can only cast this spell yourself, directly.
But firestorm can be good but it MUST crit to have chance to generate pcoc and it roll crit only at start not each hit like bv.
"
pawlo903 wrote:
Orb of storm is not viable with cwdt it must be casted manually.
"
You can only cast this spell yourself, directly.
But firestorm can be good but it MUST crit to have chance to generate pcoc and it roll crit only at start not each hit like bv.

I did not know that. Ty. Well, using manual Orb of Storm is conplicated (lazy mode on).

Firestorm I did knew. Each cast is considered one hit, same with hundreds of fireball falling.

BV with CwdT I really dont liked (overlaping BV stacks) but I will include later. Ty.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info